Nakey Mao Mao

Ok this is literally ALL NSFW so if it's not your cup of tea do not read. You've been warned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessed in this moment only by the pure darkness that engulfed his fur and left the sheriff's barely intact naked dignity hidden in the castle shadows. Mao was able to scurry from one pool of midnight shadows to another meant he was making pretty good time to rescue his clothes after Badgerclops was right about the wind up above the Pure Heart Crystal. Evading a lackluster Quinton. Escaping a restless King in the midst of his midnight cookies. Even eluding guards after guards with ease. Mao had one more place to make it past and he would be home free of this embarrassing accident. The Queen's room.

Mao hugged the wall close. The door leading into the Queen's room only open a crack and Mao thought that meant the odds were in his favor. And they would have been. But Mao's blood ran cold when the barely audible groan of his name slithered out the crack in the door.

'My Queen?' Mao could feel his heart rising in his throat in that fleeting moment. Unsure if he even heard that right. The black cat leaned into the door frame hoping the night would hide him as he strained to hear it again.

"M-Mao~" It was the Queen! Mao clasped his paws over his mouth to stifle the gasp when his name came clearly like music to his ears. What was she doing in there? Was she talking in her sleep?

Mao's ear twitched when he heard footsteps behind him. Without doubt two of the guards came down the hall on a nightly patrol. The Sheriff could split and forget what he heard. His clothes were in the middle of the town square and he was cloaked in nothing but his nude fur. But if he lingered then perhaps, he could figure out what the Queen was doing.

Quickly approaching Mao was left with a split second to decide on what he was going to do. As unheroic as it was, the shadow of a cat slipped into the Queen's room before the guards were the wiser when they passed the royal door.

He was in the Queen's room.

Mao feared his heart thumping in his chest would give him away. But for as loud as it was in his head it didn't seem to give him away. Slinking along the wall in the shadows Mao could see the outline of the Queen's bed in the slight moonlight coming in past the sheer curtains. Edging towards the bed to see if a third time was a charm to hear his name leave her sweet low mumble. It was for safety anyways. Or at least that's what he kept telling himself as Mao's heart thudded in his chest and the tips of his ears began to get warm thinking what he was doing.

The sneaking sheriff froze in place when the blankets on the bed rustled. Sucking in a breath so he didn't give his position away. Mao was helpless to hold in his gasp when the covers were tossed aside to show what was underneath them.

With nothing between her and the cool night air, the Queen laid sprawled out with her hands roaming over her cream colored fur. One hand hardly covering her chest with a paw squeezing herself obviously in pleasure. But Mao's eyes found the other hand slithering down her stomach to the sweet spot between her legs. All he could do to control himself was sink his teeth into his forearm as the Sheriff realized quickly what she was doing. And why he'd heard his name.

"Mao~ God you idiot~" Zu's murmuring moan the only thing louder to Mao than his pounding heart. Eyes glued forward the sheriff curse the shadow of the bed frame intruding on the view of anything below her navel. But it didn't leave Mao to brashly step off the wall and watched entranced by her.

Following her hand finding its way between her legs. Mao licked his lips knowing what she was doing. Without seeing it though his eyes drifted up to her chest. The moonlight in his favor now at least as he could see her creamy fur hardly hiding her perky nipples as her free hand moved from one to the other attentively. Tweaking her own nipples playfully as Zu was obviously enjoying her little me time. None the more aware of the watcher invading her personal time.