Husk x demon person

You are a patient at the hotel

You had been in the entrance of the hotel hiding behind a sofa watching Husk barely do his job after a while you skipped towards him humming when you reached  the bar you put your hands down leaning towards him "Husky what ya doing" you asked in a energetic voice, he looked at you from the corner of his eye and mumbled "I'm working so go away" you frowned and laid your front on the surface and let your arms dangle over the edge you looked at your hands and realised if you could just reach out a bit you could touch Husks wing being a sneaky shit you are carefully raised yourself so you were almost sitting on the bars table thingy and carefully reached out your fingers inches away from his feathers "what the fuck are you doing" and angry voice said making you jump and fall on your ass but not without knocking his cheap booze onto the floor you groaned in pain and kinda just stayed there feeling his cheap booze soak into your clothes "You Ass you- you- My Cheap Booze" he ran to the broken bottle trying to recover what was left you sat up and watched him lick the booze off the floor like his life depended on it "I'm sorry I'll get you more..." you mumbled you got up and tried to clean up the broken glass but big ol husky boi was in the way you tried to move him but it was impossible you walked over to the bar with and idea and hopped over the table thing and grabbed the closest bottle "Husky I got alcohol" he looked up so fast you thought he broke his neck you blinked and he had taken the bottle and was chilling behind the counter again you did a lil victory dance and looked at him you knew you needed to clean the glass but his ears look so soft and cute you quickly moved your hands onto his head about to touch his ears when he moved and looked at you with such cold scary eyes "hehehe...I'm sorry...I won't do it again" you replied before running away and behind the sofa you sighed and relaxed closing your eyes only to be pulled into something incredibly soft and fluffy you tried to look up but couldn't though you guessed it was angel or something "don't tell anyone about this" Husk grumbled you moved your face so his fur wouldn't go up your nose and hugged him well tried to his wings were kinda around you, considering he drinks a lot he smells so nice and clean "Husk you smell so good"...wait shit did I just- you blushed and tried to hide yourself in his fur you expected him to freak out and do something but he just froze not knowing what to do, you heard him clear his throat before mumbling something as he patted you on the head and pulled away with a light blush visible on his face you awed as you looked at him and grabbed his face squishing his cheeks as you rubbed your faces together mumbling about how cute he was as he tried to push you way, for absolutely no reason other than having too much energy suddenly you picked him up and carried him around slightly running as he hit your back telling you to let go as you continued to your room after like 5 minutes he gave up and let you put him on your bed and put him in a blanket burrito as you hugged him well it was more kinda squeezing him because like you have your own Husk in a blanket and aweee so cute so yea you guys stayed like that the whole night.

Is anyone actually reading these????