Alastor x Angel Dust

Alastor walked into his room to find his clothes everywhere and fat nuggets rolling around on his bed sighing and walking over to fat nuggets his smile dropping slightly because he had to pick the animal up and take him to Angel because he would never in a million years let Angle Dust of all people into his room his clean...well once clean room. He picked up fat nuggets and put him under his arm like a football and quickly walked to Angels room he grimaced at the bright pink door with a golden star on it he hastily knocked on the door "Hey Al what you doing outside my door" well at least now he would have the unfortunate chance to see angel in less clothes than he already wears, Al turned around and held out fat nuggets "Keep your pet out of my room or next time I won't bring him back" Angel quickly took fat nuggets from Alastor and whispered things about how he would never let the strawberry pimp hurt him he looked at al glaring at him before pushing past him to get into his room and placed fat nuggets on his bed before walking back to his door to close it "we have a busy day tomorrow get some sleep darling" Al said before walking down the hall Angel close his door blushing.