Sir Pentious FLUFF

Egg bois and Pentious

It had been a hard month Cherri kept ruining his plans everyone was overworked and tired so he decided be nice and let everyone relax, he ran a bubble bath and carefully put his hat on a chair before taking off his coat and getting in he relaxed and sank into the warm water after a while he decided to clean himself so he got some soap and a cloth and started cleaning his tale after a while he couldn't reach and was getting frustrated...after a 10 minutes he decided to call the egg bois to come and help him he sank into the bath embarrassed waiting for them to come padding into the bathroom he heard the little patting of feet on the floor and looked down to see them at the edge waiting for him to say something....okay it's not that bad I just can't clean my tail on my own he thought becoming embarrassed again he opened his mouth and hastily told them to help him clean his tail and watched them get a stool and form a lil ladder of eggs so they could help but not before putting goggles on to protect their eyes,,,they got the soap and started pouring it on his tail and grabbing sponges and cloths and scrubbing his tail making sure to get all the dirt off Pentious sighed in content and watched them work on cleaning his tail he smiled slightly and made a mental note to be nice today he watched as one of the egg bois slipped and fell in the water on instinct he put his arms out and caught him before he could plummet into the water he looked at the egg and gently placed him into the water letting him play with the bubbles when the working bois deemed his tail clean they started drying some of it so he wouldn't slip when he got out when his massive tail was dry he told them to go relax or whatever, the egg bois were sitting on a sofa watching a film when Pentious walked in with an oversized hoodie and a blanket he sat down with them and brought them closer to him hugging them very carefully so they wouldn't break as they all watched the film together.

If you want you can request stuff and I will try to write them...