A Beatley Tag

So, no one actually tagged me, but I saw this on Pinterest and really wanted to give it a go. Anyways, here it is!

1. Definitely Paul. He's the one that really started my love for the Beatles.

2. Arthur. Just kidding! (I couldn't resist! 😂) No, actually it's about medium length (but probably on the longer side) and its darker blonde.

3. Well, John's glasses because who wants to be hunted and painted red? 😆

4. That's the hardest question ever but I'll stick with, Eleanor Rigby (since that's the song that made me fall in love with them), Let it Be, All My Loving, If I Needed Someone, Dear Prudence, and Hey Jude. (Also, I Want to Hold Your Hand.) I did say just one, right?

5. 1962-1965 for sure. I just love their look! I still like the music from all ten years, though.

6. I like the Beatles because their music really clicks with me, no matter my mood or what's going on that day. Also, their music is so diverse that I can listen to different genres of music by simply listening to them. Plus, their personalities are the best!

7. Ooh, probably either I'll Follow the Sun or Let it Be.

8. Eggman.

9. Yes, I've got their albums (a few on vinyl, but all of them on CD, only because I got a great deal), a few posters and pictures, books, movies, sheet music, and, my personal favorite, a bass that looks like Paul's (It's a Rogue, not a Hofner, though, which I don't mind because it was also a great deal.)

10. I haven't got many friends other than on here, but the answer is 'no' anyways.

Well, that was that. hope I didn't bore you too much! Until next time...