Brady Tkachuk - Ottawa Senators

This is my first imagines please be easy on me :)

-

Readers POV

" Brady!" I scream while running towards him as he comes out of the Canadian Tire Center with carrying his hockey bag while being closely followed by Thomas Chabot. He barely looks up on time to see me, drop his bag and catch me in his arms. 

" I missed you Y/N, so much!" says my boyfriend of two years who has been gone on a road trip for two weeks. He spins me around a few times before putting me around and kissing me. We hear a cough behind us before we separate. 

" Sorry to break it up kids, I just want to get home please," Chabot says while scratching the back of his head. I blush and head towards my Jeep while the boys put their gear in the back. About 15 minutes of driving we drop off Thomas at his home before heading towards our own. As we were passing Landsdowne Park we see all the Christmas lights, decorations, and the vendors. 

" Babe pull over. " Brady says while smiling like a kid. I pull over and get out of the car as Brady comes to me and puts his arm around me. 

We walk in this square with a big beautifully decorated Christmas tree surrounded by people selling jewelry, decorations, and treats. As we walked around we bought a few things for our family and friends before getting to a particular jewelry stand. 

" Y/N, what do you think of this necklace?" he says while holding up a gold chain with a letter "B" pendant on it. 

" It's beautiful! " I say in awe of its simplicity and its elegance. He puts it around my neck before paying. As we walk past a few vendors and to my car, Brady stops to ask someone to take a picture of us in front of the Christmas tree. 

" I want to remember this moment. " He says while looking into my eyes before kissing me.