Request - William Karlsson

This request was made by @wantstobefamous. Sorry, it's really late I wanted to finish my school things first. I'm also sorry that it's short... I hope you enjoy!

-

Iowa Armstrong POV

I throw on my Karlsson jersey quickly before finishing to apply my make-up and curl my hair. I scroll through my Instagram feed then send Wiliam a text that I was on my way to the game. The Golden Knights were playing against the Ottawa Senators. Once at the T-Mobile arena, I pass through security before joining Mark Stone's wife Hayley and Reilly Smith's fiance Melissa amongst the other families. We get a few pictures taken together and we talk about how the boys season is going before the game starts. The first period goes by fast with no score, at the second it doesn't take long before Tkachuk from Ottawa scores then Willy ties it. At the face of William is standing beside Tkachuk who's laughing at him while nodding his head to the section behind the benches where we were. At this point, it looks like he's taunting William. The play hasn't even started at William is holding Brady by his collar while hitting him. They fall on the ice before the refs get the chance to pull them apart. Once they're separated Brady gets sent to the penalty box while William gets kicked out for the rest of the game. He makes his way to the change room furiously. I say goodbye to the girls before also going to the change room myself.

I walk in the change room to see William without his jersey holding ice to his already bruised knuckles. It was really unlike him to start a fight. 

"Babe, what happened?" I hold his face in my hand. He stands while taking some gear off while avoiding my eyes.

"Please talk to me," I say while holding his arm.

"I just want to understand."

"He was talking about you." he sighs. 

"What was he saying?" I say while sitting with him.

"He said that you were beautiful and that he can easily make you want to date him. I hated that,"  he says while playing with my hand. I straddle his lap with my arms around his neck.

"I don't see that ever happening Willy. I love you and only you, nothing can change that." I say before kissing his cheek. 

"I love you too. I'm sorry for fighting though, I know you don't like it." He says while nudging his face in my neck and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's alright, let's just go home."