Tyler Seguin - Dallas Stars

This one will be based off "Cross Me" by Ed Sheeran so listen to it along with the story if you would like to :)

Tylers POV

" Let's go Tyler! " Y/N yells out to me. 

" Princess I've been down here for the past hour, you need to hurry Jamie will be here soon to pick us up. " I yell back to my roommate. Shortly after she runs downstairs in a short and tight silver dress.

" Close your mouth Ty, you might catch flies." she giggles while poking my chin. As I move towards her, the door opens to Jamie.

" Sorry guys, um. I'll just be in the car. " He says before scratching his head and leaving. 

" Shall we?" I say as I help her with her jacket. 

" We shall. " She replies while looping her arm in mine. 

Once we finally get to a club in Dallas, we join the other teammates and their girlfriends. Y/N joins the girls and they head to the dance floor as I join the boys in the booth. I watch her as she goes wishing that I could just tell her how I feel. 

" Hey Seguin!" says my teammate Joe Pavelski getting me out of my trance. 

" When will you tell her man? She obviously likes you too. " Ben Bishop says. I look back at her, she was staring at me before looking back down. 

" I will soon, I'm just worried it'll ruin our friendship," I reply while turning back. 

" You won't, and at least you'll know how she feels," Jamie says. I look back at Y/N as her favorite song, Cross me by Ed Sheeran comes on. 

Anything she needs, she can call me

She waves for me to come over. As I get up to go to her I see another guy going up to dance with her. He places his hands on her hips while she tries to push him away. I make my way towards her ready to make this guy believe he made a mistake putting his hands on her. 

Just know if you cross her then you cross me

" Hey man, what do you think you're doing?" I say harshly. 

" I'm just trying to get a dance with this pretty lady." the slobby man says. 

" You mean my girlfriend?" I say while putting my arm around Y/N. 

" I'm r-really sorry man." the guy studders and runs off. Y/N turns towards me and puts her arms across my shoulders. 

" Thank you Ty" she says while tangling her hands in my hair.

You know I fuckin' love her now. Like nobody ever could

I lean my forehead on hers before whispering enough for her to hear: " You know I would do anything for you." She nods before leaning in closer and kissing me. 

" I guess this is where I tell you I loved you for a long time." she giggles. 

" And this where I tell you I love you too," I reply while placing my hand on her cheek and kiss her once again.

I'm stickin' with my baby for sure

" Date already!" Jamie yells from the booth. Before I get to say anything Y/N nods while flashing her always beautiful smile.