Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Ok. Would...ye...rather..."

Niall's Irish lilt piped up over the hum of the plane as I looked out of the window at the candy floss clouds below us. I squeezed Harry's hand and a huge grin spread across my face as I sipped my complimentary champagne. I was flying first class, to New York, with Harry Styles. This was just too surreal.

"...Have...an evil Dad and a jelly hand. Or...an evil hand and a jelly Dad?"

"Good one!" Liam and Zayn chorused.

"It's a cracker!" Louis added in his best Irish accent, which was excruciatingly bad.

"Is it?" I leaned forward and looked at the boys who were all pondering the question very deeply "You're all officially insane."

Harry turned to me, a big grin on his face. I poked my tongue out at him and he tickled me and covered my face with kisses until I squealed.

"Get...a...room," Louis and Niall sing-songed in unison.

"Get...a...life," we both sing-songed back then fell about laughing and resumed our snogging session.

"I can't believe I'm here, on a plane with you, going to New York," I whispered in his ear as he planted little butterfly kisses on my neck. "This is just... fabliscious."

"Fabliscious?" Harry questioned without coming up for air.

"Fabliscious," I moaned quietly as his kisses sent little shivers through my whole body.

Suddenly Niall's head appeared in between our two seats and made us both jump. He planted a big, wet sloppy kiss on Harry's face. "I love ye mate!"

"Get off!" Harry put his hand on Niall's face and pushed his head back through the small gap.

"Ok," Louis leant forward, looking as though he had just found the answer to the meaning of life. "Jelly hand and an evil Dad. Deffo."

"Me too," agreed Liam. "You could lock your evil Dad away but you'd have to cut an evil hand off to stop it."

Niall shook his head. "Sure, but what de hell can ye do with a jelly hand?"

"He's right," Zayn frowned. People would try and eat it."

Liam nodded. "Especially if it was hard jelly, like a big Haribo hand.

The plane was just coming in to land at JFK Airport. I turned to Harry and we touched noses. I looked deep into his eyes. "You're my Haribo."

He smiled and I giggled. "D'you geddit? You're my Haribo..my Harry-bo."

"Yes, I get it. Thanks, I think that's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me."

I stuck two fingers down my throat and we fell about laughing as the wheels touched down on the tarmac. I let out a little squeal.

"My first ever trip to America, I'm so excited I think I'm about to burst!"

As the plane taxied into the gate, Harry kissed me on the lips. "Welcome to America Amber Curtis, I love you lotsies." My stomach flipped.

When we reached arrivals, chaos broke out. There were hoards of girls screaming and holding banners. We were shielded and bustled through the crowds by a team of big, burly security guys. I'd never experienced anything like this. Adrenaline was rushing through my entire body.

Harry put his arm around me protectively and guided me through the throng. I blinked as flashes went off all around us, from the phones and fans and paparazzi shouting "Hey boys! Over here! Whose the girlfriend?"