FIRST DAY

'first day of school '
Alinah thought as she walked into her room.

she missed her old friends, even when alinah lost all of her friends in autumnbreak, because they couldn't 'stay sad' because of her.

she didn't wanted to move on, but she did.

it's been 3 months since she moved to new jersey. she wasn't in school yet because there were some problems, but today is her first day.

she slipped in a highwaisted jeans with an oversized hoodie.

"i am going ma." alinah said

"hasta luego." her mom screamed from the kitchen.

she put her nike af1 on and went to the bus station, seeing a boy, she stood there while the boy came near her.

"hi, you new?" he simply said

"hey, yeah" alinah said back

"i am alejandro, they are my friends by the way." alejandro said looking at two boys fighting.

"i am alinah, are they,, ok?" she asked while alejandro giggled.

"they are always like that" he said looking once again to the taller boy who makes fun of the smaller.

"so you moved here?" alejandro asked

"yeah, new york was shit" alinah said looking into his eyes. his smiled turned into a shocked face

"woah,, you are the first person who is moving to new jersey when they lived in new york!" ale said making the smaller girl laugh.

the smaller boy is looking in alinah's direction and came to alejandro and alinah, the taller boy followed him.

"hi, who are you?
my name is mattia just so you know what to moan." mattia said as he winked

"estúpido" alinah said quietly

"woah, you speak spanish?" alejandro asked

"yeah" alinah smiled

"well my name is kairi" the small boy smiled, she smiled back.

"alinah" she said

the bus came and they get in. alinah wanted to sit alone,but mattia grabbed her wrist.

"woah, hot stuff just don't run away. once in our group, then you get never out." mattia said, just making her to look to alejandro.

"yeah he's right, you're cool and you will have a good start in school with us" alejandro said sitting next to kairi.

"kay." she said and her dimples showed up.
she sat next to mattia but the seats where showing to the other side, so she sat infront of kairi.

"i think you shouldn't be in our group" kairi said quietly

"what?! why?" alejandro asked

"it'll be hard for you to fit in then, everybody is using you when you are with us." kairi said

"okay but no" mattia said

"okay but yes" kairi said and kicked mattias leg

"i can leave it's okay, when you don't want me here" alinah said, smiling

"you're really too cute when you smile" mattia said, making alinah roll her eyes. she was good by taking compliments but mattia made her feel so tiny. like she dosen't have a voice.

"it's okay for me, that you sit here, i just don't have a good feeling" kairi said smiling at alinah.

all of them got out of the bus.

"you know your classes?" alejandro asked

"nah" she said looking at alejandro

"mattia can show you, we are coming too late to first period" kairi said grabbing alejandro hand and leaving

"what about me, i am gonna be late too" mattia shouted

"all the teachers hate you anyways" alejandro shouted back, making alinah smile.

"come on, dolcezza" mattia said

"what does that mean?", alinah asked

"google it"

"no" alinah said laughing

Mattia got to the plans, followed by alinah.

"so 1./2. period you have with me 3./4. with alejandro, kairi, robert and me aaand 5./6. period with kairi and me and we have the same lunchtime"

"cool, but who's robert?" she asked

"you will meet him, amore. now come on, teachers hate me" mattia said, making alinah giggle.

they got to their classroom and mattia opened the door.

"mattia,, andddd our new student" the teacher said

"mattia you're too late!", she screamed at him, making alinah trying not to laugh.

"i am not too late kara, you're too early" mattia said, and leaned back

"impossible your attitude! and it's miss lafee"

'Ah, he's one of the badboys' alina thought
'nO hE's An AnGeL"
alina said to her thought.

"so miss, now your turn, who are you?"

"i am alinah valdez and 16" she said

"okay you can sit down" miss lafee said making alinah look around the class, there were alot of seats she could sit on, but she decided to not be a bad person and sit next to mattia.

"hi amore, how is school yet" mattia winks

"mattia! mouth, shut!" the teacher said making mattia roll his eyes