THINGS CHANGED

"you can't take them! they're mine!" alinah jumped on roshaun making him fall down with a bowl full of chips.

"alinah!" roshaun screamed

"ROSHAUN DID YOU TAKE HER CHIPS AGAIN?!" alejandro asked from the other room.

"alinah get off of me, you cow" roshaun pushed alinah off him trying his best not to laugh

"why are you my best friend again?" alinah asked laughing, and then ran through the hallways.

well, it's been two years since alinah and mattia came back together and it's been a year since all of them bought this house.

they called it nj house... kinda lame alinah thought.

the house is not too huge, but it's good enough for all the boys and their partners.

alinah ran to the living room looking at mattia and kairi fighting over the remote.

"aliz! alinah! help me this fat dinosaur weights too much" kai exclaimed which just made the two girl laugh

oh yes. aliz!

aliz is kairi's girlfriend, she didn't officially moved into the house because she's still 17 and waits until she's 18 to move in, but she's a part of the crew, she is literally 24/7 in the house.

alinah ran to the next door, seeing alvaro and alejandro kissing.

"ewww! get off of each other, it's literally 9am chill your horny asses" alinah spoke making alvaro back away and getting a death stare from alejandro.

yea, alejandro and alvaro got back together, they were kinda like soulmates...

oh that was enough, so she went to roberts room and smiled when she saw him sleeping and his girlfriend next to him.

she is truly beautiful. she is 5'4 and her honey skin looks just so flawless. her name is leyla by the way.

so, then she ran back downstairs to roshaun.

roshaun didn't have a girlfriend but that wasn't even a problem, alinah tried her best to spend time with her bestfriend so he doesn't feel left out.

alinah would say alvaro, roshaun and robert took a big part in her heart, they were like her brothers.
she loved alejandro and kairi too (of course), but she knows both of them could never get off mattias ass, especially kairi.

alinah is in college, she studies to become a designer, one of her biggest dreams and soon enough it'll become true.

mattia, well mattia dropped out, just like the other boys. alinah wasn't surprised.

the boys actually have now a bigger carrier.

in 2 years things just changed.

kairi stopped doing tiktoks, he became an actor and was in some movies.

aliz inspired him to become one, she's one herself.

alejandro and mattia actually started to model. alejandro modeled for calvin klein and hugo boss, which is pretty amazing.

josh diaz. oh god, josh diaz!

josh and mattia are best friends again. mattia still doesn't really trust him (which is kinda over exaggerated because they started to be friends for a year now, again)

"hi bruh" alinah looked behind her and looked at mattia hugging her waist from behind.

yea, things change that whole pet name thing and mamas and all that shit, he doesn't use it anymore (well, when they do some other things some nicknames fall but that's something else)

"what do you think about?" mattia asked

"just about how everything changed, kinda crazy" she giggled

" i know right, never thought i'd still have to deal with your annoying ass" mattia joked and alinah rolled her eyes playfully.

"i love you" mattia smiled

"aww, haven't heard that one for awhile" alinah smiled

"well say it back, then i'll remind you everyday how much i love you" mattia smiled kissing her cheek

"i love you too" she spoke and mattia smiled proudly

"MOVIENIGHT THE LAST ONE ON THE COUCH MAKES THE POPCORN" kairi screamed through the house

mattia grabbed alinah and carried her to the couch, laughing when he jumped on her.

"asshole" alinah said

"well at least we're not the last ones" mattia said looking at robert who is the last one

"HA LOSER" kairi screamed again making aliz put her hands on her ears before cuddling into him.

alejandro and alvaro were on the couch to, talking about something.

and alinah looked around and was finally happy. everything was so perfect right now.

and alinah wished that nothing will ever change. even though it probably will one day.

"baby" mattia screamed cuddling his head into her neck, which kinda tickled so she tried to pull him away, but it didn't work.

"fuck off" alinah laughed, sitting on his lap and hugging him

the end.

———————
a/n: oh my- yea
well that's the end!

i just posted my new book, so if you like this one maybe you'll like the other one too (it's about harry styles and louis tomlinson but you don't have to know them for reading the book <3)

I know y'all wanted more than 30 chapters but i actually planned 25 so the last 5 ones were a gift hehe

I WILL MISS YALL SO MUCH, BYEEE
:(<3