NEVER HAVE I EVER

"alinah we need to leave the house" alinah heard and she opened her eyes which were swollen because of the night before.

she cried the whole night and at some point taylor and vic cried with her... she doesn't even know why.

she stood up and took a random hoodie and sweatpants that laid on the floor.

"you don't want to shower?" vic asked

she just shook her head and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

she didn't even bother to brush her hair. she just put the hood from her hoodie over her head.

"we don't have the same lunchtime, you gonna sit with josh?" taylor asked her

"i sit with kai" she said or whispered,but taylor could hear it.

she was so stressed, yes she broke up with him, but it still hurts so much.

"linah, keep your beautiful head up" vic said and alinah nodded softly, thinking about the nickname that mattia invented and now became regular in her life.

she put her checkered vans on and all of them left the house.

she didn't really wanted to eat anything, but vic and taylor convinced her to take an apple with her, as soon as the girls were gone she just laid the apple on some random bench

she stepped into the classroom and sat on the last row.

she didn't look up once the whole time she just straight up made her way to the lunchroom as soon as the bell rang.

she came to the table and saw the boys.
she wanted to turn around after she looked at the table for good 3 minutes but robert catches her eye and stood up, she ran up to him and hugged him.

she missed his hugs, after he was with avalyn and then everything happened, they didn't talk much.

he looked at her and smiled

"hey you" he whispered and alinah smiled, sitting at her usual seat next to alejandro

she looked at mattia and he didn't look better than alinah did, black circles under his eyes and his eyes were red.

alvaro felt the weird tension and spoke up.

"i'm leaving today" he spoke up and alejandro dramatically fell over him and fake cried making alinah and alvaro giggle.

"not funny linah! i am gonna be sooooo sad" he said wiping his non existent tear away, alinahs giggle turned into a soft laugh real quick.

"nah but seriously we'll miss you, someone in particular the most" alinah spoke looking at alejandro for a second.

alvaro blushed a bit and hides his face in alejandros arm.

mattia just smiled looking at the way alinah smiled, when her dimples showed and her cheekbones turned red.

kairi looked at mattia and sighed

"mattia stop" he sighed

"what did i do?" he asked, which was his first real sentence from today