One of these Characters, Asmodeus (name by trixielovesick ) might be deemed a little crude, just a warning. He also goes by Travis in the mortal realm.

  Run faster! Run faster! My mind echoed as I raced through the trees of the forest, the sun in my eyes.
  I can almost feel his breath, I need to go faster! I can't. My legs are cramping, I need to stop. Shit.
  "You can't run forever Tegan!" He shouts gleefully.
  Oh no he's closer! Cmon! Run faster! Just a little longer!
  I crash into Deian. We both fell to the forest floor with a quiet thud. Vic laughs and helps us up.
  "Tea, are you and Travis playin' that dumb game again?" Deian asked.
  I nodded. I was still panting and sweating. I hadn't run like that in ages.
  Travis emerged from the trees, practically jumping to me and spinning me around mercilessly.
"Asmodeus you put my son down this instant!" Mother shouted.
"Calm down Meredith. He's fine." Father scoffed. "And he's my son to."
Mother rolled her eyes and turned to Ronnie. I decided to go practice shooting with Deian.
  I like Deian. She's hilarious and a great fighter. She smokes a lot but so do most of my group.
  She tied her fiery red hair in a high ponytail, revealing her white eyes.
  "You ready to shoot some targets Tea?" She asked.
  "Hell yeah De." I replied.