One of these Characters, Asmodeus (name by trixielovesick ) might be deemed a little crude, just a warning. He also goes by Travis in the mortal realm.

  I looked over at mom. Who knows what they're arguing about this time.
  I went over to Deian.
  "Hey De."
  "Ay! Tea. How's my favorite kid?" She asked.
  "I'm...ok. I have a question... w-who did mom cheat with?" I asked.
  She looked at Ronnie. Ronnie shrugged and they bolted to the car.
  I heard a low grunt. Where's that coming from? I grab a bat and go to investigate. I found a horde of zombies headed straight for camp.
  "DAD!" I scream.
  I start shaking again. Shit! Shit! Shit! I sat down so I didn't hurt myself this time. I saw dad get bit.
  "No!"
  A knife, a-a gun.
  The flashes came faster and faster just repeating the same images until my sight got blurred.
  I felt someone pick me up. Dad. I hugged him, still shaking a little.
  "Tea, we need to move kiddo. Get in the truck." Deian said.
  Dad put me in the truck and sat next to me., Vic sat in the trunk with mom, Deian was driving and Ronnie was next to her. They kissed.
  "Just Incase." They said simultaneously.
   Deian just floored it through the forest. I was a little dizzy and felt like puking. She kept going faster through the horde.
  This is the biggest I've seen in years. God just stop! Stop! I puked.
  "Shit!" Dad yelled.
  He tried cleaning it up with a spare towel. We can't spare any water though so it stained my sweater and leggings.
  "Meredith! He threw up blood! Ha! He is more demon, BITCH!" Dad laughed.
  Mom rolled her eyes. We finally stopped. I got out of the truck and puked more on the sidewalk.
  Once I was done, Ronnie took me into one of the abandoned stores. A clothing store. I picked out a red t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, and a brown leather jacket, oh also uggs because they're comfy.
  I took off my old clothes and looked in the mirror.
  I smiled and posed. The binder makes me much more confident than I was before. I put on my new outfit and let down my hair that wasn't shaved off.
  I look good. I love how I look. I got my pink gun and left. Deian gave me some more ammo. And Vic even found a castle eyes patch!
  "I know ya liked the books so, I found that patch ya liked in the store." He said.
  "Oh no! My books. I forgot them..." I said.
  "That's ok Tea. We'll get ya some new ones." Deian said.
  We decided to split up and find something useful. Deian went with Ronnie, mom went with Victor. That leaves me and dad.
  "Ok Tegan. Here's my plan. I'm gonna carry you so you don't pass out again." He said.
  "Wait- dad- no- Ah!"
  He picked me up and started running. A grocery store? Perfect! We went inside.
  There were three zombies throughout the aisles. Ok. We can do this.