One of these Characters, Asmodeus (name by trixielovesick ) might be deemed a little crude, just a warning.

  I was shivering as I walked along the river under the stars. I had stopped crying but, I was so tired.
  I can't stop until I've reached shelter though.
  "Tegan! Sweetheart where are you!?" I hear mom calling from the woods.
  "Tea! Cmon kid! Don't scare us like this!"
  Deian. I don't want to see them right now.
  Still, I don't want to be alone. I fallowed the voices to a cottage In the middle of the trees.
  What've I got to loose? The voices stopped. I walked inside. It was lit by candles which is odd but I'm not gonna question it.
  "Hellooooo Teeeeegan." I hear someone say.
  It sounded ghostly. Echoing through the place.
  "Who are you?" I asked.
  The ghost appeared in front of me. She was gorgeous. Blue with a white aura, showing good intentions.
  She took my hand and brought me to the window.
  I saw mom and Deian searching frantically while Ronnie tried keeping Deian calm. Who knows where Vic is.
  "They worry about you child. You should go back." She said.
  "No. Mom cheated on dad and De just... she let him die!" I told her.
  "I know, but they care about you. And your father wouldn't want you to be alone, would he?" She pointed out.
  I sighed.
  "I...guess not." I said.
  I went outside. Deian ran to me and picked me up, hugging me tightly.
  "Tegan! Why would you run away!?" Mom scolded.
  "I dunno. Why would you cheat on daddy?" I asked mockingly.
  "He's got a point Meredith." Ronnie said.
  I looked away from Deian.
  "Tea... Tea look at me." She said.
  I did. She put her hands to my cheeks and smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek.
  "God I thought we'd lost ya for good." She whispered.
  "Just like dad is lost for good?" I asked.
  She looked down and hugged me.
  "I didn't wanna leave your dad behind Tea. But he insisted..."
  I hugged back. 
  "I know De... I just... I really miss him." I said, I started crying again.
  "I know kiddo. I know... we good?" She asked.
  I nodded.
  "We're good."
  She picked me up and we went back to the truck. Vic was keeping watch. Deian put me in the back seat, wiped my tears away, and got into the drivers seat.
  I close my eyes.
  "Just Incase." I hear Ronnie say.
  I smile thinking about how they do this literally every time we get In the car. I love it.
  I feel myself drifting into sleep. It's been a long day. I had nightmares about dad dying. The zombies, how I know it ended.
  When I woke up I was shaking. Nobody noticed as nobody was next to me.
  Deian and Ronnie were still driving. Tinted some of the windshield. What'd they hit?
  Mom and Vic were in the back as usual, mom hiding under her cloak from the sunlight. I look to my side expecting... no, hoping to see dad but... as I knew, he wasn't there.
  I stop myself from crying by seeing the castle eyes book under the seat. I forgot I had a spare.
  I grabbed it and started reading. Not even ten minutes later we stopped.
  "Where are we?" Deian asked.
  "My old training academy. I thought we might be able to find some gear here." Ronnie replied.
  Deian smiled and kissed her.
  "You always have the best ideas babe." She said.
  Ronnie's cheeks turned red as she giggled.
  "I know." She said.
  I got out of the truck and Deian and Ronnie took me inside. Vic went to. Mom decided to stay watch.
  I looked at Vic. A switch goes on in my head. Mom cheated with him. I feel angry. Upset. I wanna punch him.
  That explains why they keep glancing at and flirting with each other. Ugh! I can't believe this!
  "Ok. Everyone stick together. There could be zombies or even vampires here." Ronnie said.
  Then she looked at me.
  "N-no offense to you or your mother Tegan." She said.
  I nodded. I glared at Vic again. How could he do that? How could she do that.
  I'm just angry at both of them now.
  Next horde I vote one of them is the sacrifice. I mean, clearly if they can betray dad they can betray any of us.