One of these Characters, Asmodeus (name by trixielovesick ) might be deemed a little crude, just a warning. He also goes by Travis in the mortal realm.

Deian drove me to our shooting range. It was mostly just haystacks and beer bottles. I like the shooting range. Especially when I get to use a pistol.
It's pink. Because I like pink.
"Ok Tea. You know yer ma will kill me if I don't give you proper equipment." Deian said.
She handed me the pistol and some protective earphones.
I aimed the pistol. I was shaking for some reason. I felt something. Something bad.
Bang!
I fell back and screamed. In flashes I saw something horrific.
  Zombies. Dad.
  "No! No don't hurt him!" I shout.
  My vision goes blurry. My stomach felt tight and I was still shaky. Almost whimpering.
  Once my eyes adjusted I could see Deian and Ronnie surrounding me. Ronnie was holding me. She sighed and smiled slightly.
  "Tegan you can't scare De like that. Y'know it takes me forever to calm her down." She joked.
  I laughed nervously.
  Maybe that was the future. Or maybe I'm just going crazy. Whatever the case I decided to sit out on the shooting.
  We can't leave Deian alone or else Ronnie would take me back. We have three rules.
  Stay in pairs, be prepared, and never give dad anything with caffeine. That last one is punishable by death if we break it.
  Deian said she'd go with us. I got in the back seat of the truck. Deian got in the front and Ronnie got behind the wheel.
  Before she started the car Deian kissed Ronnie.
  "Just Incase." She said.
  "Whatever! You're so cheesy." Ronnie laughed.
  I smiled. The kissing is kinda gross but I like them together. I hope they get married they're my otp.
  We were so close to our base but we ran into a problem.
  "Shit! There's two of them what do we do!?" Ronnie asked as she panicked.
  "Run em over!" Deian responded.
  Ronnie backed up and floored it into the zombies. Blood splattered all over the windshield and their bodies went flying into the forest.
  "Ok...Tegan, are you alright?"
  I nodded. This is normal for us. Running over zombies. Fun to. I can't wait until Vic teaches me to drive. I'm gonna be the fastest on the road!
  We cleaned off the windshield which was now cracked from zombie bodies. We made it back without killing anything else, other than a squirrel, and we were safe.
  Mother and father were arguing yet again. I frowned. Why'd she have to cheat on him? And with who?
  "Hey! Tegan, over here." Vic called from the shed.
  I walked over to him. He's Ronnie's dad and a really good mentor. Kinda smells like smoke and whiskey but it's fine.
  "What's up Vic?" I asked.
  "Look what i just found."
  He pulled out a red handle pocket knife.
  "Woah!" I said in amazement.
  He opened it.
  "Eight inch blade. Brand new."
  "It's...Incredible." I said, taking the blade in my hands.
  "It's yours kid." He told me.
  "That's very sweet but is it wise to give a child a knife?"  
  He laughed.
  "Touché Tegan, touché."