Author's Note

Dear readers,

Wow. It's been two and a half years since I posted the last chapter of The Children of Hypnos  vol. 1. Your response has been amazing, and I'm so grateful to everyone who has read, favorited, commented on, and shared this story.

Oh hey. Yes. It was Volume 1.

Of five.

I didn't just make that up for Eliza and Her Monsters. CoH is a five-book series and I (currently, at the time of typing this) plan on writing all of them. (Whether or not they all make it on Wattpad depends on a lot of different factors.)

Today, I'm excited to announce The Children of Hypnos vol. 2 will be posting on Mondays and Fridays at 1pm EST, starting right now. We've got a new cover to celebrate this and all-new header artwork for every Vol. 2 chapter. Emery, Wes, Jacqueline, Marcia, Klaus, and the rest of the gang are back to deal with the events that happened at the end of Vol. 1, and to get themselves into more dream-shenanigans.

Before we start, there's one more thing I want to say. As of writing this, neither I nor anyone else gets paid from or for this story; it is posted entirely for free, for your enjoyment. (The only money I currently make on CoH is from CoH-related artwork in my Society6 shop.) This means it is not professionally edited in any way, so there will most likely be errors of some kind, whether those are spelling- and grammar-related or larger inconsistencies like plot holes and faults in world building. I do my best to patch these up! 

The fact that this is free and no one is getting paid for it also means it can't always be at the top of my to-write list. I don't know when Volume 3 will come about. It might be another two and a half years. It might be sooner. I can make no promises about anything, but I will always try to bring you a fun, engaging, and thoughtful story.

OKAY so now that that's out of the way...

To new readers: Welcome!

To old readers: Welcome back!

I hope you enjoy The Children of Hypnos vol. 2. Thank you for everything.

Love,

Chessie