chapter one.

booked and busy baby

y/n's pov

location: Los Angeles, California y/n

y/n.king: heyo! I'm back on insta....

♥️1.6m likes
💬600k comments

@calebmclaughlin: ahh I can't wait for filming with you again!!
🔂 @y/n.king: me too dood, love ya xo

@arianagrande: you better come visit me on tour girlie! I miss you hun xo
🔂@y/n.king: omg of course bb xo

@mattrking: wow my little sis is really friends with everyone?!
🔂@y/n.king: it's so crazy, wtf is life!

@daviddobrik: hurry up and come over, I need clickbait.
🔂@y/n.king: on my way smh

@user16: no beef, no problems, y/n is a queen!!

@jacenorman: miss ya shorty
🔂@y/n.king: omg jacey, miss you more!

@imzachherron: my celeb crush 100%
🔂@y/n.king: aww you're too sweet! Ily

@lilireinhart: still pissed that you got killed off in season two :(
🔂@y/n.king: miss creating chaos and eating all the snacks on set with you lils xo

@sadiesink: 🥵😍
   🔂@y/n.king: love you Sadie xox

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I make my way through hollywood to davids house, traffic wasn't too bad tonight which i fell quite lucky with. I pull into the drive way and head into davids house, I see everyone sitting at either the kitchen or lounge room.

Zane welcomes me with a big bear hug, then I make my way down to the sofa to sit with Natalie, Carly and Erin. I hear davids laugh, probably doing a skit with Jason and drunk Zane.

"Y/N!!!!" david yells from his room, I scream back at him and he tells me to come into his room, I get up and see Zane passed out and his head bleeding out a bit. "Jesus Christ, we gotta get him to the hospital! Help me get him up!" I say firmly. We pick Zane up and take him to the cars.

"Y/n? Can we take yours?" David asks
"Why? Your cars right here?" I reply
"I have white seats!" David speaks
"Your friends bleeding to death, nah white seats" Zane says drowsily
"Okay get in" I say

David sets his camera up on my dashboard and starts recording.

"Zane babe, are you okay?" I ask
"Huh?" Zane replies
"Just keep the towel on and put pressure on it okay hun?" I tell him
"Okay guys, Zane's really drunk and he hit his head on the bedside table and now we're on the way to the hospital, y/n's going full mom mode right now and turning into a f*cking doctor!!" David tells the camera.

"Okay guys we're here, Zane stay there I'll come around and get you, Okay?" I instruct him. I get out and let Zane put his weight on me and I walk him into the hospital. "Hey! Can we get him in for stitches?" David tells the lady at the hospital desk, soon enough a doctor with a wheel chair comes and sits Zane down in it and takes him into a room.

As David and I are waiting for Zane to come out he starts filming me for his vlog.
"So y/n? I heard that you're friends with everyone in this industry." David tells
"Yeah I suppose, why?" I say
"Many people have a crush on you right?" David says.
"Uhh I don't know about many but" I speak but David cuts me off
"Who's you're celebrity crush?" He asks
"Umm well the typical Tom Holland and Shawn Mendes but there like a little older than me so that seems kinda eh" I answer
"You guys heard it here first, y/n king likes older guys" David yells into the camera
"Shhhh" we get told by the lady at the front desk that checked Zane in.

Soon enough Zane comes out with a couple stitches in his head, we go back to davids and as soon as we walk in the front door zane yells "IM ALIVE BITCHES!!!!!"

David turns his camera off after doing his outro with Natalie. I start to fall tired so I say my goodbyes to everyone and go to my apartment.

After scrolling through Instagram for a while I get a message from my manager saying she would like to see me for a quick meeting tomorrow at eleven so I set a reminder and then go to bed.