chapter five

y/ns pov

I wake up from my slumber and realise that today is day one of fashion week, I get out of bed and get a message that my make up and hair crew is in an apartment my manager rented for Noah, Finn and I to get ready at so Noah's place isn't filled up with all the products needed and more people. So we all head to the apartment a couple blocks away.

Once we are all ready and styled we make our way to the event, we take some photos and walk the carpet and go to find our seats.

As we all sit down we notice we are seated next to my good old friends David and Natalie, we say hello and all talk about what's happening in our lives. I look to the other side of Noah and notice a boy around my age with the most beautiful hair and most intimidating jawline. He does look oddly familiar I continue to observe him and then he starts to look over so by immediate reaction I turn and face the runway.

As the end of the day nears we all head out to the general area for a snack. I notice the same boy sitting near Noah during the show at the snacks table so I decide to walk over and say hello. My palms instantly became sweaty and legs just say I'm glad my foundation was full coverage because my face was heating up like crazy. I reach for a little slice of apple, and look to my left and start making conversation.

Y/n- hey, you're ruel right?

Ruel- omg hi, im a huge fan. Yeah I'm ruel.

Y/n- well it's really nice to meet you, what'd you think about the show?

Ruel- yeah I loved it, those designs were so sick.

Y/n- how long are you in New York for?

Ruel- I'm leaving after the last show to go to Los Angeles, you?

authors note- woah thank you guys for 300 reads. Sorry for the slow updates I'm trying to post every week but I have writers block. Anywho don't forget to vote and comment xoxo