chapter four

y/n's pov

the day has finally arrived, I'm heading to New York for my first ever fashion week. Finn, Noah and I board the plane and I sit in the middle of them, Noah on the window seat and Finn in the aisle seat.

when we land we get our luggage and head straight to Noah's house, place our suitcases in Noah's room because we're all staying in there together. I get a notification on my phone and it's an email from my manager.

Gmail:
Inbox: (17)

(Dear y/n,
Just forwarded you the information about the music video tomorrow, the address is 57th Street, New York, New York
From 11am-9pm.

I'm flying in early tomorrow morning and I'll pick you up all up and take you to the venue xoxo)

I reply to the email saying we'll be ready, we decide to all go for a walk to Central Park and Empire State Building. We get stopped a couple times by fans but thank god there were no paparazzi, as I'm walking I see a super tall guy. He starts making his way over to us. He seems super familiar but I can't put my finger on it. As he passes us we make eye contact and then we all continue walking around, after an hour or two we head back to Noah's house and go live on Instagram again.

"Hey guys!!" We all say to my phone

Finn- so we're finally in New York!

Y/n- thank you to mrs schnapp for letting us stay here. Give her some love guys!

Noah- we should head upstairs, everyone's going to bed and I don't want to wake them up

Y/n- okie dokie, Finn can you take my phone up I still have to have a shower

Noah- I'll get us some snacks

Finn- okay, I'll meet you guys upstairs.

no ones pov

as Finn makes his way to the room, Noah heads to the kitchen and y/n heads to the shower, the live is still running on y/ns phone and Finn is currently in control.

Finn- so I have no idea as to why y/n would trust me with her phone I mean I have access to her camera roll, messages, snapchat, Instagram. Drop some ideas on what I should do!

User- spam her camera roll with selfies
User- expose her camera roll
User- show is her playlists

Finn- ooo okay let's see her camera roll!

Noah- what are you doing?

Finn- y/n gave me her phone so I'm going through it, oh that's a post look how sexy

Caption: good night yew nork, love ya boi finnie

Finn- there we go, wait until she sees that

Noah- hate to burst your bubble but I don't think she'll care

Y/n- who won't care

Finn- nothing

Noah- well I'm tired, let's watch a movie?

Y/n: okie

y/n's pov

We all head to bed, after a couple mins the movie gets switched off and we all sleep, soon after an hour or two my chest becomes heavy and I get up and run to the bathroom and throw up. I try to make as little noise as possible but Noah is behind me keeping my hair out and Finn has gone downstairs to get some water and Advil.

I should have known this always happens before the first day of filming, I scroll through my Instagram feed and watch everyone's story and I see that my favourite band is in New York next week and also ruel is in New York currently. My phone starts to ring and it's Matt.

Y/n: hey Matty!
Matt💛: have you thrown up?
Y/n: yeah, I'm fine though so don't worry
Matt💛: how was your flight?
Y/n: yeah it was good
Matt💛: is it late?
Y/n: yeah it's two am
Matt💛: oh I'm sorry hun, call me tomorrow okay?
Y/n: okay, bye matty I love you
Matt💛: love you too, goodnight!

After a couple minutes of tossing and turning in the bed I finally fell asleep, I kept dreaming about the future, my past, many other things until my alarm woke all three of us up.

We get into our clothes and wait to be picked up, we get into the car and make our way to the video shoot and see Ariana and her crew preparing for the 'thank u next' shoot. She gives me my outfit and sends me into makeup and hair. Finn and Noah follow me in and take some photos for me. We finish up and head to the filming location and recreate the mean girls scene. Even Noah and Finn popped in for a small part of the cameo, soon after we finished up and went out to the ice cream museum.

location: MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM y/n

y/n.king ✔️: a pool full of sprinkles? I think yes.
tagged: @noahschnapp, @arianagrande @finnwolfhardofficial

♥️14M likes
💬200k comments

@joshuatbassett✔️: miss you bubba!
🔂 @y/n.king✔️; miss you more joshy

@arianagrande✔️: super excited for this!
🔂@y/n.king✔️: me too hun xoxo

@oneruel✔️: still in nyc?
🔂 @y/n.king✔️: yup one more week.

@imzachherron✔️: heart eyes for you!!
🔂 @corbynbesson✔️: no chance bud.
🔂 @jonahmarais✔️: he's obsessed!
🔂 @jackaverymusic✔️: zach = 🤡🤡
🔂 @y/n.king✔️: so sweet, also love you guys music, when you in la next?
🔂 @whydontwemusic✔️: wtf

@daviddobrik✔️: you have everyone whipped?!? Also I need you ASAP when you're back!
🔂@y/n.king✔️: wtf is happening!?

@user: I love youuuuuuu

@user: release an album!!

Authors note: thank you for the love on this book, and look they're first insta comments on eachothers post!! Thank you for 100 reads xoxo