chapter three

ruel's pov

As I lay in bed about to go to sleep my phone starts to blow up with me getting tagged, I hop on Instagram and see that y/n king is live. Being myself and having a massive celebrity crush on her I choose to watch, her and Finn are in the back talking and hugging then they soon come closer to the frame, y/n gets asked by Millie who she likes and I'm in shock. She knows who I am?!? I hop off the live and go to cocos room and tell her about what happened and she was so happy for me, I walked back downstairs and into my room and already see ship edits of her and I on my Instagram explore page. Well that was quick I think to myself.

Y/n's pov

I head to the living room with Finn and we choose a movie to put on, the story of Finn and i is that we both used to like each other when we first met during stranger things. We never did anything about it except for acting like a couple but only staying as friends, both of us are over our little kid crushes on each other and now we're just really close and still sometimes act like a couple but not.

Finn- so have you got any auditions or movies coming up?

Y/n- actually yeah I'm going to be in a music video next week and then fashion week after that. You and noah should come to the shoot with me.

Finn- well yeah and then so we don't have to spend any money on a hotel we could ask noah to stay at his.

Y/n- oh yeah, I'll ask him

Noah- ask who what?

Finn- y/n has a video shoot in New York right before fashion week and she wants us to come.

Noah- sounds good, are we all going to stay at mine during the week?

Y/n- yeah that's what I was going to ask you.

Noah- sounds good, what movie did you guys choose?

Finn- Harry Potter: order of the pheonix

Everyone came into the living room and watched the movie, Sadie and Caleb fell asleep not even half way through, then gaten, Millie and Noah went upstairs to bed. Soon enough Finn fell asleep on my lap so then I turned the tv off and went to sleep next to Finn.

I was woken up by the smell of waffles and cereal. I sit up to see Sadie and gaten cooking breakfast for all of us, Millie, Noah and Caleb are all still asleep.

I look down and see that Finn is still asleep too. I check my phone and see that David has invited me over to his house for a picnic for just him and I. I have breakfast and help clean up and then head over to David's.

I walk into the backyard and see a cute mat filled with food and drinks it was all super cute, David tells me he made it by himself and then lifts up a silver bowl and reveals Jason's head. I don't scare to I just start picking at the food and say hello to Jason. David then invites Carly and Erin to pull the same joke and they had a much bigger reaction to it than I did.

Soon enough I had to leave and get some coffee. I was walking around la and start to see some paparazzi walking around behind me, I mentally curse myself and then put on a smile and they come up running to me.

Pap- y/n! How's your day going?

Y/n- I'm good just getting some coffee, how's yours?

Pap- great now, it's good to see you

Y/n- aww
Fan- hi y/n!
Y/n- hi cutie, what's up?
Fan- just wondering if I could get a picture?
Y/n- of course, cheese
Fan- thank you, you're so sweet
Y/n- ahh so are you. Have a blessed day

Pap- that was so cute
Y/n- yeah she was adorable
Pap- so what's going on with you y/n I heard there's some plans for New York over the next week
Y/n- oh you did?
Pap- yeah nyfw??
Y/n- yeah I'm excited
Pap- and also how's your boyfriend?
Y/n- boyfriend? What boyfriend?
Pap- finn wolfhard?
Y/n- oh yeah he's great but he's a guy that is my friend not boyfriend.
Pap- but you guys are dating right?
Y/n- nope we are best friends and just because he's a guy I spend time with doesn't make anything remotely romantic with him
Pap- okay my bad. How's filming?
Y/n- confidential
Pap- okay okay
Y/n- well I have to go now and you're blocking my car
Pap- my bad my bad, thank you y/n.
Y/n- no worries, see ya!

I get into my car and drive off as fast as I can. I head to my therapy session and then go back home.

Y/n- MATT!!!
Matt- I'm filming with Zane!
Y/n- okay I'm having a nap.

I go to my bedroom and my phone gets a notification that user oneruel is live. I go and watch and the comments are so crazy, he's playing she by harry styles and soon enough he picks up his phone and sees my comment.

y/n.king✔️; can't wait for a show in la!!