𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

one

do not be a dickwad. guys. please. do not be an asshole. i won't hesitate to delete all of your comments. don't make me do it.

two

guys— stick to the rules of the world. don't be unrealistic within the rules of the universe. if i say something is off limits in the information chapter, it's off limits

three

password one is tagging two people you think might be interested in this roleplay. please do it on the tags page without indicating that it is a password.

four

you can cuss as much as you want, but please censor. that is all i ask. ex: fūck, f*ck, f**k, etc.. cuss all that that your character needs or wants— just censor it. also— always remember to censor the word kill.

five

as for sensitive subjects such as gore, murder, violence, and smut. the smut must be taken to pms. the murder, violence, and gore is going to happen, because this is a mature roleplay.

six

this is a mature roleplay. don't report it, guys. just ignore it. if you don't want to have any part in it— just don't.

seven

the second password is your character's childhood dream job. include it somewhere in your form, please! ((: thanks!

eight

i ask that you use proper punctuation. you do not have to capitalize, but punctuation is absolutely necessary.

nine

i also ask that you write at least five to six lines. it isn't a lot and you're so allowed to do more, but please don't do less. also— please write in third person and be as descriptive as you can.

ten

you can have up to two roles. the genders on those roles must be as even if you have more than one oc.

eleven

be diverse, people. not everyone is white. not everyone is the same. add your twists to the roles. add as many as you want, but stick to the bare essentials of the character.

twelve

please be active or give me a warning if you can't be. i so get it. school takes up a lot of my time, but please warn me if  you're not going to be active.

thirteen

create drama!! oh my gosh— more drama the better. but don't make your character and only your character the center of attention. just clear any major changes with me first.

fourteen

be inclusive— it's a group roleplay. it is a group roleplay. don't ignore people.

fifteen

have fun! have fun, have fun, have fun!!!