𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

heroes

mother teresa, the wolf, angel, soleil, and skid make up the vigilante group popularly named spartans.

well known heroes

"titan" is still alive. she has the ability to grow up to 23 feet tall.

"jack frost" died two years ago. he was killed by "invasion".he had the ability to drop the temperature and freeze things.

"kanaloa" disappeared about six years ago. he had the ability to manipulate even the smallest amounts of water.

villains

the sleeper, shadow queen, necromancer, jinx, and jester make up the terrorist group widely known as deceivers.

well known villains

"invasion" is still alive. he has the ability to take over functions in your body— like your heart rate or your digestive tract.

"phoenix" is still alive. she has the ability to engulf herself and the things she touches in flames.

"sleep siren" died a month ago— killed by "titan". she had the ability to pull people into a deep sleep through singing.

"doctor crow" is still alive. he has the ability to communicate with birds and control them— his signature birds are crows.

________________

__________

______

___

_

if you have any questions or would like to add any heroes to the well known heroes— comment away!