𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐝

name |

erin rose grayson

alias |

skid

nickname/s |

rin / her older brothers and close friends call her this
kid / mother teresa and the wolf call her this

age |

fifteen

grade |

sophomore

gender |

female

sexuality |

bisexual

face-claim |

brief description of alter ego disguise |

erin's signature look is very bright. she dawns a custom light blue leather jacket, with white racing stripes down the arms. the jacket is made to withstand a lot. beneath the jacket is a light weight, pale grey hooded jacket. she wears a plain white tank top under the two jackets. she also wears black biking jeans, made to withstand quite a bit— and black boots specially made for her speed of running. she also always wears a dark, navy blue, almost black mask over her eyes.

personality |

growing up the youngest child and only girl, has made erin incredibly competitive, recklessly so. she will do practically anything to prove herself— and god forbid anyone ever dare her to do anything, because she will over do it times one thousand. erin has the drive and determination of a bulldozer on steroids. if she can do it, she will do it. if she can't— it's not going to stop her from trying. she's almost like a child in the sense that she doesn't really care about what she can't do, as long as she can try. telling her not to do something, makes her want to. most of her drive is backed in her emotions and her moral code. her moral code would most likely be labeled as too good to be true, but— she's a vigilante, what do you expect. Although she believes in kicking ass and taking names to stop crime, she would much rather handle things in a more peaceful manner. naivety is common in her. along with her morals, she likes to give people chances, maybe too many chances. erin is rarely down, but when she is, it's to an extreme. it builds and builds until it bursts.

family |

father / adam grayson / 51
mother / sarah grayson / 48
brother / adam grayson / 28
brother / james grayson / 25
brother / nicholas grayson / 22
brother / ben grayson / deceased at 19
brother / elijah grayson / 18
brother / caleb grayson / 17
brother / shane grayson / 17

backstory |

erin grew up in a very crowded household. seven older brothers and three dogs, her two story house was loud. her brother's were all in sports and she was stuck in their shadows— except for ben, of course. ben was her favorite brother, she and he spent most days hanging out in the backyard or ben's room. ben was never too busy for her. not until she turned eleven. ben had been spending nights out of the house and coming home at five am. his grades dropped, he started looking more and more tired— his parents grounded him, but he still snuck out. when erin tried to hang out with him, he always told her later and ruffled her hair, sending her away from his room. at this time, erin got into vigilantes. she was bored and they were always on the news. it got to the point where her parents actively tried to hide the remote from her. erin started staying up later, worrying about ben. she was thirteen when ben died. it was three am on a sunday morning, december twenty sixth. she was watching cartoons that she'd been told not to and eating eli's popcorn. he could never hide it from her no matter how hard he tried. her phone buzzed with an alert about breaking news and she switched over to the news channel. her stomach dropped when she saw that the vigilante 'jack frost' was now dead and they had his identity— a nineteen year old ben grayson. the pictures they displayed were preceded by a warning. erin spent a year without playing any sports. she didn't get her powers until she was fourteen. she'd missed the bus and it was storming. the wind was so strong erin almost slipped multiple times. then her hat came off, the one ben had given her. naturally she ran after it. she snatched the hat out of the air at the same time that lightning struck, so loud her ears rung. she picked herself up and started sprinting home. she wasn't able to take her shortcut, seeing as the field was flooded. she realized that she was the tallest thing within a mile a moment before the lightning struck her. when she woke up, everything felt different. she was absolutely soaked and her backpack felt like it held a ton of bricks. it wasn't just that though, her body felt weird, like it was super charged. she took off running home after a moment and was surprised to find herself there within a matter of thirty seconds when it should've taken another fifteen minutes. her stomach growled and she soon found that she'd eaten almost every already cooked thing in the fridge.

ability |

erin's body is basically on over-drive at all times. faster heart rate, faster metabolism, faster everything. she needs a lot more food and water, but she can move super fast.

news article about alter-ego |

"cops speak out about new hero 'skid'
the daily news has been getting reports around the city of a new vigilante. one report says— "she moved too fast for me to see and was gone before i could blink." so we went directly to ccpd, looking for answers. chief anderson says, "the man skid attacked was a well renowned doctor and friend of many. vigilantes are horrible and this one is no different. she has put a father in the hospital while hiding behind a mask." authorities encourage anyone with any information at all to come to them and proceed with caution upon sight."

strengths |

erin is fast— like inhumanly fast, this being said— her reflexes are very fast. she also is good at making people like her and excellent at most sports.

weaknesses |

erin is very easily scared— ghosts, she doesn't do ghosts or snakes. she also tends to forget that everything else isn't as fast as she is and has tripped over herself multiple times. sitting still is a difficult task for her.

other |

health foods who?? she only knows junk food.