𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬

THE WOLF

gender | male
grade | sophomore or junior
ability | he can transform into a giant wolf— however, it takes a lot out of him and can cause seizures if he stays in either form for too long.
alignment | hero
fun fact | he doesn't enjoy all the "mutt" nicknames he gets.

[ open ]

SOLEIL

gender | male
grade | sophomore or freshman
ability | he can draw light and heat from the sun— however, at night his powers are very weak.
alignment | hero
fun fact | he is very emotional.

[ taken by BaconlicnKitten ]

JESTER

gender | male
grade | junior or senior
ability | he has the ability to levitate objects and people, but his powers are only a little stronger than his physical strength and tire him out as if he was actually carrying the stuff.
alignment | villain
fun fact | he and jinx are dating.

[ open ]

JINX

gender | female
grade | sophomore or junior
ability | she can place thoughts in someone's head, but she can't force people to act on the thoughts.
alignment | villain
fun fact | she and jester are dating.

[ taken by prettyandreckless-- ]

SHADOW QUEEN

gender | female
grade | junior or senior
ability | she can manipulate already existing shadows, but the shadows aren't easy to control.
alignment | villain
fun fact | she is done with the villain squad and is kinda weird about her powers.

[ open ]

THE SLEEPER

gender | male
grade | senior or teacher intern
ability | he can put people to sleep with skin to skin contact, but it takes a lot of energy from him.
alignment | villain
fun fact | he is one hundred percent the reluctant father of the villain group, so done with everyone.

[ taken by me ]

ANGEL

gender | female
grade | junior or senior
ability | she can grow functioning pure white wings— however the wings are sensitive and linked to her emotions. she also has slightly enhanced strength when she has wings.
alignment | hero
fun fact | she is super pretty.

[ taken by lyinglillies ]

NECROMANCER

gender | male
grade | junior or sophomore
ability | he can raise the dead and control their bodies, but if he doesn't concentrate well enough they can and will turn on him.
alignment | villain
fun fact | he is a super sadistic asshole.

[ taken by prettyandreckless-- ]

MOTHER TERESA

gender | female
grade | senior or teacher intern
ability | she can heal things and help nature grow, but if she does it too often she will get sick.
alignment | hero
fun fact | she is very much the mama bear of the hero group.

[ taken by blushedsnow ]

SKID

gender | female
grade | sophomore or freshman
ability | she is super fast, but everything in her body is quick, metabolism and such, and she has to eat a lot to maintain herself.
alignment | hero
fun fact | she is the baby of the hero group and she's super reckless.

[ taken by me ]