Crave *mature content

"You're a..." I found myself unable to complete the thought. As my love took daring steps toward me.

"What?" Her rosy lips curled into a heavenly smile.

I stiffened, but not from fear. My love had no idea what carnal thoughts she stirred in me. As her two feminine fingers walk up my chest. A playful look in her eye.

The scenery before me left me breathless., and my loins heated with crave.

Droplets of water trickled down her naked bosom. Sparkling in the moonlight, like Crystal's. Her eyes were the color of honey, framed by a fan of white lashes; that matched the color of her lengthy silver hair. Wet from the sea, with water dripping down to her ground derriere, which I craved to squeeze. To feel the soft flesh under my palm.

However, I stayed still, so not to frighten my mate. As her fingers played on my chest.

All sense was lost to me, as she decides to close the distance between us. Igniting my lust for her, as a pair of soft breasts pressed against my bare torso.

A gruntled moan left my lips at the sudden contact. And like an animal, I devoured her. My lips met hers as I pulled her tightly against me. My hands roamed to feel the wet and warm surface of her skin. In turn, my love moaned for me. A sound that fueled my lust, as a rush of blood went down to my hips.

I had to have her.

"Logan", she moans between our starved kisses. Further stirring my lust, as I greedily took a firm hold on one of her breasts. Palming the pointy center, and plump flesh that fit the size of my hand. I lingered there, successfully drawing out another heated moan. That I quickly captured in our kiss.

Her hands finally roamed up to my shoulders, and one of mine travelled down to squeeze the supple and round flesh of her behind. She pulled back, briefly, to climb me. Wrapping her legs around my waist.

I groaned at the feel of her nether parts, pressed above my hips. As my love clung to me, running her delicate fingers through my hair; while we shared another passionate kiss.

My hands rove the round of her hips, as I held her up. The feel of her sent pleasurable chills down my spine, and my heart pounded with crave and delight.

Her moans rang in my ears, as her hips rolled against mine. Causing something hot and sticky to spill from between her thighs.

-Evertell

Soooo, not sure what to say after writing  something like this.

Omg *facepalm.

I'm totally freaking out! Please dont unfollow me for writing this. I luv you. Okay bye.

Please vote if u like, while I go hide under a rock.