Night Eight: The Lord of the Moon Dormitories

Upon finding himself again, Haruki is met with his flustered twin. 

"Ah, Haruki! You can come with me!" Yuuki beamed before pulling her pissed twin with her.

"Pray tell, we're not going to the moon dorms?" Haruki felt his eye twitch as he knew that was right where Ichio was. 

"The Headmaster sent me to make sure things were okay!" Yuuki chimed.

"Fucking brilliant," Haruki cursed, making sure his twin couldn't hear the swear. 

"- A friendship built in the basis of hypocritical peace," Ichio's words hung in the air for Takuma.

"Cross Academy is peaceful!" Yuuki spoke up as soon as they hit the room with Haruki looking straight like he'd rather die than be here.

"Yuuki-chan?!" Takuma gasped, ignoring Haruki altogether. 

"So please make a contribution this time too... was what Headmaster Cross had said..." Yuuki trailed off awkwardly, "Ichijo-senpai's grandfather, right?"

"I'll definitely question Headmaster Cross on this..." Ichio spoke, "Is it true that an active duty vampire hunter came into school ground some time ago?"

"The Headmaster seems to want to clarify this matter with you," Zero's voice made Haruki pull a face of displeasure, "He urged me to hurry and bring you there."

"... Zero, is it alright for you to come out?" Yuuki asked and Haruki huffed at her choice of words.

"Another thicked-skinned man, Cross'," Ichio spoke, "Forget it. Lead on, I'll find myself out. Ah, Haruki, it might be worth informing my grandson of our discovery but keep in mind what I've said."

The room fell silent for a moment, three pairs of eyes looking through Haruki who's jaw hung open in a very irritating way. 

"Wait, Zero! I'll go too!" Yuuki called after the vampire.

"Wait, Yuuki-chan!" Takuma cut her off and grabbed her arm, "Did anything happen between you and Kaname?"

"Nothing..." Yuuki looked bewildered and nervous as the wrap about her neck showed, "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing much, really," Takuma sighed, "It's just that Kaname doesn't confine in my with his worries... I thought that if it's Yuuki, you'd know something about it." 

"That..." Yuuki looked down, "I didn't even know that Kanama-senpai was a Pureblood, I really don't know anything at all... Do you know anything, Haruki?"

"Hell if I know," Haruki muttered, "Sometimes there's just stuff you can't tell people."

Yuuki's gaze snapped to her twin at the heavy tone he took, the look in his eyes distant as he had a lot of information to consider and review in his mind.

"Weren't you... both close to Kaname before?" Takuma's words made the twins look up at him, "You probably know the Kaname that we don't know."

"In saying that..." Haruki spoke for his twin looked lost in her memories, "I distrusted Kaname for a long time and there's no doubt in my mind that time has changed him as it has us."

The look in Haruki's eyes was sharp, severe and cautionary. His twin looked up at him noticing that again she felt like she didn't know her twin anymore. 

"Yeah... You're one to talk," Yuuki tried to tease but the humour in her voice fell flat. 

"Ichijo, can we talk privately per your grandfather's suggestion? Why he wants to you know baffles me," Haruki rolled his eyes.