Chapter Two

"O-Oh my," a soft mumbled voice said. "This looks pretty bad..."

Miku's eyes opened, revealing she was in what looked like a mini hospital room. She couldn't remember what she was doing or why she was here- but she could assume something bad had happened.

"Oh! You're awake!" The voice said, clearer this time. In (quite literally) the blink of an eye, a girl with short black hair and bunny ears was leaning over her. The bunny ears were a bit confusing, but Miku just assumed she was under the influence of some kind of painkiller that made her hallucinate. The girl wore what seemed to be a big black hoodie and a pink skirt- but Miku's head hurt too much to get a good look at it. "Hehe, I thought you had died~"

"Died? Why would I be dead?" Miku asked, frightened. She sat up quickly, trying to get away from the cot she was laying on, but fell right back down like an iron deficient fourteen year old girl.

"You took a pretty bad fall," The girl smiled. She gave off a creepy, cutsey serial killer vibe, but Miku didn't want to be one to judge a book by it's cover. "There was blood everywhere~, we had to call the ambulance because we thought you died~" She sang, keeping the cute and innocent smile on her face the whole time.

"Really..?" Miku groaned, putting her hands on her stomach as if she was already dead and in a coffin. She'd much rather be dead than have her first day go this badly. "So... are you the nurse or something..?"

"Nope!" The girl beamed, grabbing a stray syringe and flicking it like the scary doctors in cartoons. "I'm just an assistant, my name is Katie. I do stuff here when school's not in session."

"Alright, Katie, I'm Mi-"

"I know!" She squealed happily, almost shoving the needle in her arm. "Oopsies! Wouldn't be the first time a needle with a strange substance has been up ny arm~ Hehe! Anyway, get some rest Miku! I'll take you back to your dorm in awhile."

A few hours later, Miku was taken to her dorm room. Half the room was completely clean, with only a bed and a window right above it, a small desk, and a walk in closet, that seemed to already be halfway filled with dark and neon clothes. The other half of the room was completely decked out in band posters, checkered bedding, and what seemed to be a shrine dedicated to an anime character on the bedside table. As an anime girl herself, Miku felt very unsafe.

"So, this is my dorm?" Miku asked Katie, just a little unsettled by her roommates decor.

"Yup! His name is Robbie," She smiled, putting her hands in her hoodie pocket. "He's sweet~ Just a little creepy, that's all. He doesn't talk much. We're best friends!"

Miku nodded, then Katie went on her way. She sat down on her bed, her bags beside her, filled with clothes and other things that won't be named. She opened her bag, deciding to change out of her bloody clothes and into something else.

In the middle of changing, the door opened.

"Miku~~" Katie said, walking in and closing the door behind her.

Miku jumped, attempting to cover herself with the hoodie and leggings she had planned to put on. "Wha- Why? Why are you here?"

"Just wanted to check up on you!" The girl smiled. She looked Miku up and down and cocking her head to the side like a confused bunny. The bunny ears hadn't gone away either, these painkillers must have a lasting affect. "Oh! You're naked... Hehe... don't worry, I've seen plenty of girls naked!! Like, my girlfriend, my friend Payton, this random girl Maddie.... I don't judge! But I can look away! Colon three"

"That's not very comforting, Katie," Miku sighed, quickly putting on her clothes while Katie looked away. "Maybe you shouldn't look at naked girls when you've got a girlfriend."

"Oh! Don't worry, she was there too. She doesn't care." Katie giggled, sitting down on Miku's bed. "You should meet my girlfriend sometime, she's sooo cool! Her name is Laur-"

"Is she the girl that works down in the office?" Miku asked, turning around to look at Katie. The bunny-girl nodded and smiled. God, she smiles a lot. "Yeah, I don't think she likes me all that much."

"Hm? Why do you say that?" Katie asked, doing the confused bunny thing again.

"She told me not to tap on the fucking glass, then said I smelled like raw rotting meat." Miku sighed, sitting down next to Katie sadly.

"Ohhhh, don't worry about that." Katie smirked, scaring Miku a little. "Laura's into that kind of stuff. She was just complimenting yo-"

Just as Katie was about to finish, the door opened.