Chapter Four

A few seconds later, Robbie poked his head back into the dorm room.
"Uh, Katie wants you to come with us to meet her in the lobby." He mumbled, biting at his cheek at an inhumanly fast rate. Miku sighed, rolling out of bed and scratching her head. She looked into the window at her reflection and groaned. "You've got plenty of time, don't worry about it. I'm just taking Dan to his girlfriends' room."

Miku turned and smiled at Robbie, getting an awkward half smile and nod in return. He went on his way, making a weird noise from the back of his throat as he shut the door.

Miku rummaged through her suitcases as she tried to pick out something to wear. After a few minutes, she found an old white turtleneck sweater with pink accents and the words 'strawberry milk' with a cute strawberry on the front. An outfit appeared in her head, and she quickly pulled out pair of ripped mom jeans and some fishnet tights She wasn't exactly sure what the occasion was, but she wanted to at least look cute.

She went into the dorm bathroom, which seemed to be more of a mess than Robbie's side of the room. There were kandi bracelets scattered around everywhere, random things drawn and written on the mirror, and a strange abstract painting of lancer from deltarune hanging over the toilet. The shower curtain, however, was the most unsettling of it all. It was black with cartoon eyes all over it that seemed to follow you around.

Miku shrugged off the uncomfortable feeling the choice of decor gave her, and changed into her clothes. She looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. The outfit didn't look how she imagined it to be, but she was destined to make it work.

After the outfit was complete with some makeup and some cute accessories, Miku put her hair up in her signature pig tails and smiled at herself in the mirror. Miku wasn't all that confident in herself, but she sure was in her fashion sense.

She walked out of the bathroom to see Dan and Robbie sitting on the latter's bed, with a boy tucked in between them and two girls sitting in the floor.

Robbie wore an oversized and obviously very old black Five Nights at Freddy's shirt tucked into a shiny studded belt, with one striped fingerless sleeve glove and one dark blue fishnet glove on his arms. Both arms were covered in colorful kandi bracelets, and his fingers were occupied with tying the elastic of a new bracelet together. His jeans were ripped with the dark red fishnets underneath, and he had multiple belt chains hanging from the belt loops of his jeans.

The boy tucked into the middle wore an orange and black hoodie with the word blackbear in a bland font on the front. His black jeans seemed to be a bit worn, some holes patched up with different kinds of fabrics- but the jeans still looked cool. He had fluffy black hair, his nails were painted black, and he had a few bracelets that were probably made by Robbie on his wrist.

Dan seemed to be lost in the eyes of the girl sitting in front of him in the floor. He wore a white shirt with Sonic the Hedgehog on it that read 'always pee after sex', tucked into one of those belts that hung just above your knee and a pair of black ripped jeans. Atop his head was a red beanie covering up half of his hair, leaving only his borderline emo side fringe exposed. He laughed and talked along with the girl in front of him, seeming to be completely mesmerized with whatever she was saying.

The girl in front of him had thick, shoulder length brown hair with bangs. Her shirt was the same shade of yellow as Dan's belt, with a white cat poking out of the shirt pocket. If you looked close enough, you could see the white cat was holding up two middle fingers, which make Miku chuckle quietly to herself. She wore dark blue jeans with a few rips in them here and there, along with a belt that had a cute heart latch on it. Miku could only assume these two were dating, considering how infatuated with each other they seemed.

The other girl wore a white crop top with a pink button up tank top over it, and a simple white pleated skirt. Her hair was cut to her chin, and her bangs layed just above her eye lashes. Her chin was rested on her knuckles, and the blue light of her phone seemed to make her pretty chocolate eyes sparkle, she looked so at peace, and Miku could feel her own heart begin to pound out of her chest. The girls' eyes shifted their view to the blue haired girl just a few feet feet away from her, and her pretty lips curved into a little smile.

Miku's face flushed a bright pink, getting a chuckle out of the other girl. In that moment it felt like everyone else had disappeared, and it was just the two of them.

"Ah, Miku's here!" Dan said, looking up at Miku. She snapped back into reality, still feeling a bit embarrassed. "We can head down now, Katie's waiting."