Kiroshi's backstory pt 1

[this takes place in elementary school 

"What is your way of relaxing, Kiro?" the teacher asked me

"Cooking makes me forget my troubles."I replied to the teacher

"oh that's odd," she responded, "but I guess everyone has their ways!"

after school I was thinking about what my sensei said 'that's odd' Is it really that weird for a guy to like cooking? I decided I would ask my parents.

"mom, dad, I'm home!"

[no response ]"mom? dad? sis?" I yelled more worried " you there?"

the house smelled disgusting like rotten meat. I looked to see where my family went and what the smell is from. My room? No. My parent's room? no. my sister's room? no. kitchen? nope. I looked frantically around for anyone's home. I lay on my futon thinking where everyone went then I thought oh the closet! I open the door unexpectedly they were there but, no relief washed over me. my eyes widen in fear and horror seeing that my family was all there together but, not alive. there was blood everywhere they were stabbed. I couldn't move all I could do is stare at my now, not breathing, no longer alive. Then, I heard the sirens of the ambulance and the police. tears running down my face I ran downstairs to see them and say what happened. I tried, but all I could do was choke on my tears.