Thrown out

~Sky P.O.V~
Being Thrown out isn't the best thing in the world I know from experience sitting here in the middle of the street after being literally thrown out the house by my mother with only a box, my trunk and a backpack. I stand up, brush myself off and pretend to listen too her shout from the door, she sighs in annoyance and shouts something that catches my attention "maybe you can go live with one of your filthy father's" but before I can ask what she means the door slams shut.

I think for a moment 'she said father's so I have 2, how?' I pick up the box she threw out with me it had my clothes, shoes and the things from my room that hadn't been ripped up when I transformed in it. I wondered why she even mentioned living with one of them because I didn't know where either of them were.

It was getting cold so I got one of my 5 leather jackets, which was pink, and put it on. I carried on down the street with my trunk finding a bench, I sit on the bench a wondering what was in my backpack. When I look in the backpack I see some bread, an Apple, a small purse and a few papers. I take out the papers curious of what they say, I'm surprised to find my birth certificate, an address and a letter.

Birth certificate
Name
Sky Lily Black
Date of birth
August 30th 1980
Parents
Father 1
Sirius Orion Black
currently imprisoned
Father 2
Remus John Lupin
Godparents
Godfather
James flemond Potter
Godmother
Lily ((IDK?)) Potter Nee Evans

Now that was a lot to take in... I have 2 father's both obviously were friends with the potters and obviously they were or still are together. I was keeping calm I'd obviously been kidnapped by the woman I called my mother for 11 years. ((Sky's "mother" said she was adopted.))

The letter was addressed to Remus so I put it back in the bag . Then I decided to open the paper with the address, I was eager so I opened the Address quickly.

Address
Number 12 Grimauld place

I noticed the street name and realized it's only two blocks away, So I grabbed my things and ran as fast as I could to the street. When I got there I passed each house and looked at the numbers as I went by, until I found it number 12 Grimauld place...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A.N
Thanks do much for reading this I hope you liked it I actually feel proud of it even though it's not that much that's all now tho
Bye!
-S.L.B
Word count:
~*452*~