Mom!

~Sky P.O.V~
I walk up to the door slowly with my trunk, backpack and box I was hesitant at first but then I lifted my hand up to the door and knocked. I heard a bit of moving and then the door opened, at the door was a tall man with honey coloured hair. The man has faded scars on his face and dull green eyes that are filled with sadness. The man is wearing a blue sweater that looks way to big for him and some ripped jeans.

When he looked at me he looked like he had seen a ghost but awkwardly smiled. I finally plucked up the courage and asked "Are you Remus John Lupin?"

~Remus P.O.V~
"Are you Remus John Lupin?" She asks I look at the girl who just knocked on my door only now seeing her appearance clearly. She was a short girl who looked like she was in her early teens, she had a mix between black and honey coloured hair which was long and curly, one green eye and one grey eye. The girl was wearing a weird sisters T-Shirt, a pink leather jacket, blue ripped jeans and some black trainer's, she looks so much like sirius. I then decided to answer her a question, though I was still weirded out that she knew my full name.

"Yes I am, and you are?" I ask politely and in a soft tone, she looks at the floor like she's wondering what to do. After a few minutes her head suddenly shoots up looking like she's got an idea, she pulls her backpack off and looks around in it. After several seconds She looks like she's finally found what she was looking for, she pulls out two Piece's  of paper out and hands them to me. I take the papers and read one.

Birth certificate

Name
Sky Lily Black
date of birth
August 30th 1980
Parents
Father 1
Sirius Orion Black
currently imprisoned
Father 2
Remus John Lupin
Godparents
Godfather
James flemond Potter
Godmother
Lily ((IDK?)) Potter Nee Evans

I look at the girl and now see the resemblance, that's when I start to tear up "my baby girl..." I say she hugs me and says"that's right I'm home mom..." At that point I forgot all about the letter (other piece of paper.).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A.N
Thanks for reading this really hope you enjoyed it I try my best. I would just like to tell everyone there might be about 2 or 3 chapters
a day because I'm out on Christmas break starting from today.
Bye!
-S.L.B~
Word count:
~*423*~