Questions and answers

~Sky P.O.V~
we were now inside the house and dad was bombarding me with questions and yes I called him dad. I stood up out my hands on his shoulders and asked "come on dad calm down" that's when I realized my mistake "you called me dad!" He screeched I face palmed and said "yes now dad can you calm down and if you want I could answer some questions. He jumped at the opportunity and quickly calmed down which was a relief. We sat down and he started with the questions the first one was "what happened to you?" I thought for a moment and answered
"I was kidnapped by a women who lives two blocks away from here" dad looked infuriated but calmed down to ask the next question "how was your life after you were kidnapped?" I frowned. After a few minutes I say  " it was amazing...until last night" dad looked at me confused but he didn't question my answer and said " this is the last, are you a werewolf?... " I flinched at the question and just nodded.

~Remus P.O.V~
When Sky nodded her head I felt tears role down my face remembering the discussion I had with Sirius and the plan we had for if she was a werewolf. I wiped my eyes and decided to change the subject and asked "would you like something to eat?" She looked up at me and said with a devilish grin "I thought you said there were no more questions?" We both laughed and I said
"you have your other fathers' sense of humor" the second I said that she stopped laughing and asked "what was he like?" I smiled sadly and answer " he was dramatic, crazy in a funny sort of way he was a great beater in Quiddich and he was amazing at pranks" I saw her beautiful green and grey eyes light up at the words 'he was amazing at pranks' and said "cool! I guess I'm kinda like him in some ways" she smiles and then says "anyway you said something about food" I smiled she was just like Sirius.

When we got to the kitchen I started cooking some chicken fried rice by hand I only like using magic when needed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Mrs Blacks portrait started shouting loudly "what in Bogart's bird's was that!?" I chuckle at the phrase she used and say "well that is...Your grandmother, follow me" I say after turning the heat down on the food and using magic so it doesn't burn. We walk into the hall and I shout at Mrs Black "shut up you old hag your granddaughter is here and this isn't a good first impression!" She shuts up immediately and stares at Sky, I close the curtain and open the door to see Dumbledore. When I Invite Dumbledore in we all sit in the kitchen as the food cooks itself. Dumbledore asked me if I wanted to teach DADA at Hogwarts this year of course I gladly accept. After Dumbledore left me and Sky ate and watched a movie until it was time for bed.

~Sky P.O.V~
It's now time for bed dad brings me upstairs to a beautiful room that's so much better than what I've seen of the house so far ( picture of room at the top)"I love it! " I shout as I give my dad a hug "it's perfect"...