Chapter 3

After school...

I walk home with Lannan and Harley. It turns out they were going to hang out at Lannan's house. We part ways and I run into my house. I get dressed out of my school uniform and into more normal clothes.

 I get dressed out of my school uniform and into more normal clothes

I run downstairs and turn on the TV. I flip channels until I find that there's nothing interesting on. I grumble, grab snacks, a bottle of soda, and run upstairs to my room. I set the food and drinks on my desktop. I log onto my computer.(Yes I mean a computer, not your laptop this time, in this you have two computers and a laptop. Lol.) I get on Minecraft and see Lannan, Kath, Elliott, Fresh, and Markus are all playing Minecraft. I invite them all to play some Minecraft. I did create a scary-jump scare type game on it. They all join and we all talk, via game chat. Not typing it in, but we use our gaming headsets. They all get to the maze and split up. I fly above them and watch as they struggle. I laugh until Fresh escapes. I set his game mode to creative and he flies up to me and we watch them struggle. I eat my snacks and, once again, I'm scared by rocks hitting my window.

"Lannan? Is that you throwing rocks at my window?" I ask into the mic.

"No I'm at home, I'll even call Tannar up here to prove it." He says.

"No, you dont have to, it's just there's somebody throwing rocks at my window. I'll be right back." I say, setting my headset in the desktop. I open the blinds and see the girl with black hair, once again. I leave the blinds open, as if I had opened them, not looking out the window. I go back to my seat. I put my headset back on.

"Who was that girl with black hair that took my seat the other day?" I ask.

"Her? Her name was Summer. Nobody really likes her because of how rude she is. Why?" Kath says.

"Oh, it's just that she's throwing rocks at my window..." I say trailing off. Elliott gasps.

"What did she say to you that day?!" He yells.

"Well it was somewhere along the lines of 'Watch your back,' and 'I'm out to get you?'" I say, kinda scared. They all groan.

"What what's wrong?" I ask.

"That girl threatened Kath once. It was when we first met Kath and this Summer girl just threatened her the exact same way. The next day she was at Kath's house and she threw rocks at her window. Kath was alone when this was happening, so she took matters into her own hands. Kath showed up to school the next day with cuts and bruises all over. The other girl wasn't happy to see that Kath was still hanging out with us... Just call the police." Markus says. They all agree with him. I pick up my phone and call the police. They say they'll be right there. I call my parents to let them know what's going on and to tell them to maybe expect a phone call from the police. I hear sirens and they stop when they are at their loudest. I walk out of my house and see they have her in handcuffs.

"Thank you for calling us. Shes hurt more than just your one friend. Shes hurt hundreds of girls from different schools. We appreciate that you called us and decided that you wouldn't take matters into your own hands. We'll leave you alone for now." One of them say. They didn't even ask for my parents phone numbers or anything. I run back upstairs. I put my headset on.

"Guys I feel awful..." I say, sadly.

"Whys that? Because she got arrested? Or because you were protecting yourself? Or because she hurt hundreds of girls? Why do you feel awful?" Lannan asks. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and soon I cant stop them. I hear knocking on my door, I check the time and its around the time my mom would be home. I open the door and see Summer. I scream and grab my knife. She laughs I pull out my phone and call the group chat, putting it on speaker. They all pick up.

"Y/n?! What's going on?!" Cray yells. They explain the situation quickly and she points a gun at me. It seems as if one of the people from my group chat had called the police, because all I hear again is police sirens. She yells, probably angered, and shoots. I feel numb. I look down and see a hole in my shoulder. Blood flowing from it. I fall back and she runs. All I hear is sirens and my door slamming into the wall before I blackout...