Chapter 5

I go to every class up until lunch. We go to lunch and eat. We all are talking about how school is gonna end soon and how we should do a senior prank before we graduate. We all agree on one thing and head off to advisory...

Time skip to the last day of school!!! Brought to you by Lannan in a bathing suit...

I get my out of my car, since we had all driven our own cars. I had parked my car in front of Lannan's. Making it so nobody could get into the parking lot. Cray's car was behind Lannan's. Kath, Bazz, Marcus, and Elliott had parked their cars on the other side. We laugh and run into the school. We tell the principal what our senior prank was and he laughs. When school ends we drive our cars to our individual houses. I sprint inside.

"Mom!!! Dad!!! I graduated!!!!!" I yell. They come running at me and tackle me into a hug.

"CONGRATS!!!!!!" They yell in my ear.

"Hey, I was thinking, that I want to throw a party!" I say out of the blue. They look at each other then look back at me.

"Sweetie... That would be a great idea!!! Theres alcoholic beverages in the basement! We'll rent a hotel room, dont get too crazy tonight!" They say, grabbing their keys and stuff. They leave and I'm confused. I run over to Lannan's house. I repeatedly knock on the door until he answers.

"What?!" He yells. He sees it's me and apologizes.

"Party at my house. 9 o'clock!" I say, smiling like a mad man.

"No way!" He exclaims. I nod my head and he wraps me in a tight hug. We call the others to let them know. They have to invite a date. Lannan and I get to my house and start setting things up. We get so into it, that we forgot to get dates.

"Lannan!!! They should be here soon!!!" I yell. He scrambles into the livingroom as the doorbell rings. He had a beer in hand as he ran. I open the door to everyone with a date. Just then I realized that Lannan and I dont have dates. I walk up behind his chair and wrap my arms around him.

"Just realized we dont have dates... Wanna be my date?" I whisper into his ear. He shudders.

"S-sure... Just promise me you wont do that again?" He says.

"Promise." I say, laughing.