Chapter 9

As I finish up my shower, I hear a TV on in the living room. I roll my eyes and get dried off, putting on some clothes afterwards.

I walk out, and start to walk to my room when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist

I walk out, and start to walk to my room when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I pull away from their tight grip and see it was Lannan. I let out a small laugh and continue walking to my room. I open the door and jump onto my bed. I land in a soft plop and I smile as I turn on my TV. I click onto Netflix and click who I'm signing in as. I click onto my favorite show as I realize, I don't even have a mini-fridge in my room! I get back up and get ready to go back outside, and go to the home furnishing store. I grab my wallet, grab my keys, and get in my car. I start it up and start driving away, slowly. Theres a knock on my window, and I look over to see Bazz. I roll down my window and look at him confused.

"Yes?" I ask, smiling slightly.

"Uh, are you going to the store?" He asks. I nod. "Uh, do you think I could go with you?"

"Sure, hop in!" I say, smiling. He smiles and gets in. I drive to the store and pull into a parking spot. We both get out and walk into the store.

"Okay, so I'm gonna go to the fridge aisle, because I'm gonna get a mini-fridge, and I'm gonna get a few snacks, and I'll call you when I'm finished shopping, okay?" I say. He nods and we both walk off. I see some fridges in the back, and I walk over, smiling. I see a small, black, slightly shiny mini-fridge.

I smike widely and put it in my shopping cart. I smile, proud if myself, as I walk to the snack and drink aisles. I get some beers and some energy drinks. I grab a few bags of chips, a few boxes of ice creams, a few frozen dinners, and a few packages of candy. I smile, proud of my selections and walk to the checkout lane. I smile as the cashier scans my things. I pay and put the bags and the fridge in the cart. I call Bazz and he picks up immediately.

"Hey! Where are you?" He asks, sounding slightly worried.

"I'm currently at the checkout, why? Whats happening?" I ask, beginning to worry.

"Oh, uh, walk to checkout number 28, I don't have enough money, and I may need some financial assistance. And I swear I'll pay you back!" He says. I roll my eyes and hang up. I walk down and see how much he still owes. I hand him a few random bills. He pays and smiles, walking away. We go to the car and put everything in the back. We drive home and I carry my fridge upstairs, putting it next to my bed. I plug it in, fill it with the goods and set a small blanket on it, so I can set my laptop on it. I remember I have wood in my trunk, and some power tools. I grab some screws and plan out a small shelf. I plan to have it around two feet above the fridge, for snacks that don't have to be refrigerated. I get started on it and I finish a few hours later. Once I finish, I admire my handiwork. I hear a knock on my door and I spin around so fast, I almost smack the floor with my face.

"Y-yes?" I ask, wiping my hands off on my pants. Elliott looks at me confused and Kath admires the room entirely. I smile embarrassed.

"What were you doing?" He asks.