Chapter 4

I open my eyes, feeling slight pain in my shoulder. I try to sit up, but I can't because the pain is unbearable. I try to sit up again, and succeed, only to scream from the pain. I watch as people in blue clothes rush in.

"Miss, we're gonna need you to lay back down." One of the people said. It sounded like a woman. I listen to her. She takes off her mask and so do the others.

"Hi Miss... L/n! I'm Doctor Wilson! I'm the doctor that has been changing out your bandages and taking care of you these past two days!" She says, smiling.

"Doctor Wilson... Where are my parents? Did they come and visit?" I ask. She smiles.

"Your parents did in fact visit, but sadly they had to go to work. But your little friends are here!" She says, smiling.

"Can I see them?!" I ask, happily. She laughs at my excitement.

"I don't see why not! Nurse, can you let them know they're all allowed in?" She asks. The nurse opens the door and goes and grabs them. They all run in and hug me. I hug them as best as I can. The bed is controlled by a remote. I make the bed put me in a sitting up position. They all pull away, other than Lannan. I cough, getting his attention. He pulls away and runs a hand through his hair, chuckling nervously. We talk about random things when the nurse interrupts us.

"Visiting hour is over." She says sounding bored. We all groan and say our goodbyes. I sit there, bored out of my mind, when my parents and the doctor come in.

"You're good to go home!" The doctor says. I smile and sit up without the help of the bed. It doesnt hurt. They take all the needles out of my arms and legs and stuff and I stand up. I dont fall over. I stretch and get ready to go.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Like, 5." My mom says. We go home and I run up to my room. It's all clean, no specks of blood, no trace that I was even shot. I smile and hop onto the computer. I join a game with Lannan and Fresh. I put my headset on and start getting dressed.

 I put my headset on and start getting dressed

I unmute myself.

"Hello?" I ask. I hear a scream. Then some panting.

"Jesus Y/n! Dont scare me like that!" Lannan yells. I laugh and apologize. We play games until the sun rises once more. Fresh had gone to bed a few hours ago. I check the time.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" I yell.

"What?..." Lannan asks, tired.

"Its 6 AM!!! I need some sleep!" I yell, once again. I run downstairs to ask if I'm ungrounded. I check the day on my phone. Saturday. Parents work every day but today and tomorrow they work earlier. I see a note on the counter.

"'Your ungrounded, but dont go anywhere without telling us!!! - Mom and dad!'" I read off. I sigh. I text my mom and say I'm going to the corner store. I run upstairs quickly and put my headset on.

"Hey Lannan? Wanna go to the corner store?" I ask him.

"Sure. I got paid today anyways. I'll be at your house soon." He says. I laugh and turn off my computers and everything. I get changed once again.

I grab my money off the counter and grab my small backpack

I grab my money off the counter and grab my small backpack. I put it in a pocket and I grab a bottle of water too. I get ready to leave when I realize I'll need more money to be out all day, doing random things. I ask my parents where some extra money is and they tell me I'm allowed to take some from the curse jar. I grab $100-200 from the jar.(in this just pretend your family swears alot. If they already do then just ignore this little note.) I put that in my bag with my money and I get ready to go. I open the door and Lannan was there, ready to knock on the door already. I walk out and shut the door.

"Wanna hangout all day? I asked my parents and they said I could, I just had to have somebody with me." I say.(incase you're wondering, your arm is in a sling, cause I'm kinda dumb and idk what to say, your shoulder is in a brace? Pretty sure that cant happen...) We link arms and start off to the corner store.

"Well I could ask my parents." He says pulling out his phone. He opens it and texts his parents. A few seconds later he gets a reply.

"They said I can hangout, but I have to be home before 1AM or else I'm grounded." He says. We walk, talking about random things, until we reach the store. I go to the 5 hour energy thing and grab around 20 of them. I go up to the cashier and set them on the counter. I go grab a few sodas and some food. I pay for it and we set off after he buys his things. We head to the park to hangout.

"Wanna call the others over?" I ask. He nods. I pull out my phone and see our group chat blow up. I unlock my phone and there's a photo of Lannan and I linking our arms up. I show him the photo and it was sent by Cray. I laugh at his reaction. I ask the chat if they all want to hangout. They all agree and we all chill at the tables at the park. Cray comes out last.

"Cray!!! Run!!!" I yell as Lannan sprints after Cray. We laugh as we all watch. I chase after them and see Cray get tackled. I laugh as they fight...

On Monday, because I lost interest in this weekend quick...

I wake up and get dressed in my uniform. I look around and grab my stuff. I run to school after grabbing a doughnut for breakfast. I walk to school and eat. I see Lannan drive past me. He rolls down the window.

"Wanna ride?" He asks. I smile and get in.

"Since when have you been able to drive?" I ask. He laughs.

"Yesterday!" He says while laughing. I burst out laughing. He pulls up and parks. There are cars in every spot but this one.

"Seniors have  special spots. I just so happened to claim this one, so if somebody pulls into it I can kick them out of it." He says. I hum, not knowing that. We link arms and walk into the school. I look around and nobody is in the halls, other than the teachers. I plop down on the couch, laying down. I go on my phone and I look at memes. I laugh repeatedly at most of them. Lannan sits next to me and looks over when I laugh. I hear laughs and a sound that sounds like people taking pictures. I cover my face and see the others. I sit up and see Fresh again. I let him have my seat. I look for the stool, but find its it's no where in sight. Kath looks at me weirdly.

"Hey, Y/n, looks like the only open place is Lannan's lap!" She yells. I blush horribly. Shes recording my reaction.

"Hey Lannan, I'm sorry for this..." I say. He looks at me confused.

"Sorry for wha-" hes cut off by me sitting down in his lap. I cover my face to hide from the embarrassment. They all laugh and take pictures, while Lannan and I sit there, embarrassed. When all the laughter stops, Lannan wraps his arms around my waist. I lean into his chest and we all talk about random shit...