A new life

This image not mine and what she looks like!

When she got reborn as a female Luigi in smg4 world she thought things couldn't get weirder then this. She was wrong so very very wrong while thinking this she was watching her big bro Mario himself running around nake again. Luigi think she be used to this by now but she's not and never will. She sign to herself walking away from Mario picking up the mess he made around the house. Luigi wonder why she haven't move out yet oh yea thats right her brother will follow her.

At least she get the house to herself for some days when he over at peach castle. Atfer finish cleaning she looked at her watch to see the time. It was 1: 30 almost time for her teaching job for a cooking class at 2:30. Someone has to make money around here she wish the Luigi mansion episode could happen soon at least then she wouldn't have to worry about money then. Because she getting real sick of paying for her bro breaking things or someone. While thinking this she got ready for work grabbing her keys.

Luigi: Ok bro I'm headed off to work please don't break anything. And please I don't won't another call from princess peach again.

Mario: Aw Mario going to be so good! 🖒

Luigi: Alright bro. I'll be back atfer work there food in the oven if you get hurgy and I cook dinner when I get back ok love you bye!

Mario: Bye bye 👋

Sometimes Luigi worry about her brother the things he get into when she not looking is crazy. Then again it still doesn't stop him from doing stupid things anyway. Getting into the car Luigi drive off to work looking though her side door window seeing the everyday life of smg4 world people. Doing something stupid, memes, and getting hurt over something dumb. This is the life she had to get use to but it was not all bad there still some normal things here and there.

Besides she had her bro and her friends they all ways there for her when she need it she wouldn't change it in any other way.

(Ok I'm going to do this by episodes  they maybe out of order because there to many of them and I don't know which is the frist video and write some chapers that not the episodes. Doing this on phone so sorry for misspellings or anything)