Quest for a Console

After his sister lift for work Mario jump onto the coach turning on the tv. A commercial came on the tv about a new Nintendo 3DS and they were selling out fast. Mario wanted the new Nintendo 3DS so he head out the house fast to peach  castle for his kart. Mario wonders where his kart is so he could go buy the Nintendo 3DS before it sells out. However, he couldn't find it so he had to take a old kart recommended by a Toad.

Mario get into the old kart as he drive off taking the left route leaving the Castle Grounds where there is an incomplete bridge. He uses the levitate button to try to get across, but when he lets go of it, the button gets jammed, causing him to continue levitating. After some time, the levitate button unjams itself, and Mario ends up on a "Gay Road" (Rainbow Road). He races on it for a bit getting scared by Luigi's face and falling off the road just moments later. Meanwhile Luigi was almost done with her classes for today she hoped her brother didn't break anything or a person she didn't want pay for a hospital bill again.

When the class were over with Luigi pack her things and headed to her car. Ones in she drive off toward home while on her way there she saw posters of a New Nintendo 3DS. This made her remember this episode she had to buy the game for Mario. So Luigi turn around headed to the mall ones there she went over to a game shop getting the game. She sign to herself well at least she now know what episode she in.

Back to Mario

After falling from the sky, the Star Spirits find Mario calling him a murderer so they fill his body with shame. A Goomba then finds him thinking Mario is his sister Luigi and wanted to cook him. The Goomba runs off however Mario then wakes up and finds a bridge that leads to a cave. He explores the cave finding a passage that leads to a "Swimming Pool". When Mario enters it he gets naked and turns into metal.

He finds a waterfall wanted to see where it leads. As he follows it Mario somehow finds himself in his kart on a beach. He goes through the sewers to get to Toad Town where the shopping mall is. When he finally gets to the shop the 3DS is already sold out. He finds out his sister took the last one so Mario goes back to his house wanted the 3DS off Luigi.

Luigi was already home waiting on her bro while making dinner for them both. Mario bust though the front door running to his sister who was in the kitchen for the 3DS. Luigi saw this only sign hoping he didn't break the door. Putting the uncook dinner down she got the New Nintendo 3Ds out for Mario as he making give me noises. Mario takes the 3DS from her running off to peach castle to play with it.

Luigi: Just come back in time for dinner ok Bro!

Mario: Ok Doki!