CAPTURE 1

☆

"ALL GUARDS, OUTSIDE!"

"SIR! YES, SIR!!"

A single man stood in a white sailor hat yelling as his command was followed by the chorus of hundreds more.

"GET THE CONVOY READY FOR IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE!!" his voice boomed above the sound of their stomping boots.

Suddenly, another man-sporting the same white and blue uniform ran to his side. He gave a quick salute to the man in charge before turning to the hundred rows of soldiers, "CHEIF SPANDAM OF CIPHER POL NO.9 IS CURRENTLY CROSSING THE BRIDGE WITH THE CRIMINAL!! SALUTE!"

"YES, SIR!!!"

In response to the command, each and every marine saluted back in perfect unison. Their back's straighten to the point where they could break and not even a drip of sweat was shown as they awaited their chief's arrival.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"

The familiar, sickening laugh was heard before he could even be seen. The soldiers didn't even react to the annoying sound. They knew exactly who it belonged to. The man's thinning, light purple hair came into view before he threw his head back in joy. His face was mostly covered by a brown leather mask he chose to wear. As he his figure rose from the underground stairs, he began the long journey to the other side of the bridge.

"Look!" he exclaimed with a voice full of ego, "Travel preparations are complete! Now, no one can interfere!!"

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺

It's very dark.

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺

˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮ ˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖✮˖⁺‧₊˚ ˚₊‧⁺˖

He held a rope behind him and when he realized none of his minions could see his beloved prize, he gave the rope a hard tug. With a yelp, a woman with jet black hair and vibrant blue eyes was jerked up the stairs and fell to the ground as she tripped due to his rough behavior.

The man, previously called Spandam, leaned down towards the woman. Her bangs were slick against her forehead as blood poured from her head and sweat stuck to her skin, "Do you want to hear something good, Nico Robin?"