CAPTURE 3

☆

     "ARGH!" the marine grunted as my rapier pierced into his shoulder, making his sword clatter at our feet.

     In one swift motion, I pulled it back towards me and swung my leg up towards his head, successfully sending him off the bridge.

     "Have a nice day!" I laughed as I fixed my heel that was threatening to fall off.

     "There's no end to these damn marines!" Franky yelled to the two women, but neither responded because a loud announcement stopped everyone in their tracks.

     "TRIGGERING THE BUSTER CALL! I REPEAT: TRIGGERING THE BUSTER CALL!"

     The fighting ceased and the marine's swords were lowered at the commanding voice.

     "TARGETING STRAWHAT LUFFY AND HIS GANG! APPROXIMATE COUNT: 60!!"

    It came from no certain place, however, it was louder than the cannons that were constantly being fired around us.

     "NICO ROBIN IS EXCLUDED AND IS TO BE LEFT ALIVE! OTHER DETAILS ARE UNIMPORTANT! DESTORY THE ENTIRE JUDICAL ISLAND - ENIES LOBBY!!"

     Nico Robin fell to her knees.

     "ALL SHIPS, TAKE POSITION!!"

     I turned around—her kneeling height just a bit smaller than my standing— and sat my hand on her head with a comforting smile.

     "THERE!!" Spandam yelled from a distance with arrogance, "LOOK GUYS! THOSE SHIPS WILL BYPASS THIS BRIDGE!!"

     "Those people from earlier, they were your friends, right?" I asked her as her head turned up slightly

     I could feel her whole body shaking under my hand, watching as her dark blue eyes looked into my own in horror.

     "WAHAHAHA! ITS BECAUSE IM HERE!! My dad said so too! He said, 'Even if it was indiscriminate bombardment, they'd still avoid me!!" he laughed harder, but no one was actually listening to him.

     "I've just arrived. And I know I've never met them before, but–" I looked at Franky's back, Nico Robin slowly following my gaze.

     "THE BRIDGE NICO ROBIN IS ON WILL BE TEMPORARILY EXCLUDED FROM THE TARGETS!" the denden mushi announced as I looked back at the black haired woman.

     "I always bet on the right horse!" I cheered a big smile on my face, "Since I'm lucky and all."

     She bit her lip, clenching her eyes shut to stop anything from coming out, "I-I....! I didn't...want this!!"

     "SEE!! LoOk gUYs!! It's safe here! It's because I'm the chief of CP9!!WABAHAHA!!"

     Spandam laughed wickedly as his marines ran away despite the announcement saying the bridge was safe.