CAPTURE 2

☆

As the sound of chimes filled the air, the card flew out of the man's grasp without his consent, "W-Wait!" It flew upwards and as he reached out for it, it phased through his fingers.

The card flew high above them as everyone strained their necks to watch it twirl. It was as if the wind was making it. However, the air was still.

It finally stopped and slowly began its decent. It fell with a much slower speed than it went up with before finally stopping in front of the blue-haired man's face. His face held nothing but confusion as his eyebrows furrowed at the card, which shouldn't be moving by itself. Then again, anything was possible in this day and age.

At his feet, Spandam fell face first into the ground as he tripped when he failed to grab ahold of his precious card.

"Hahaha!"

High-pitched laugher was heard with the sound of wind chimes accompanying it. As if it were magic, a small, pink tornado generated itself where the card once was. The one with blue hair quickly covered his face with his arm as the wind pushed him back.

Rose petals scattered through the wind as a shadow of a figure could be seen within the magical tornado. As the wind gradually died, he slowly dropped his arm back to the side as he stared in awe.

A small girl hoovered—but then again—everyone was small compared to him. Her light brown hair swayed as she softly sank downwards. On both sides of her head, a single strand of hair was longer than the rest of her hair. Bright, emerald eyes bore into his bullet covered body, as he finally questioned, "....Who are you?"

She landed on the ground with a soft 'click' of her heels. Without answering, she smiled at him before stepping right on Spandam's back, "ARGH!" he screamed. Without paying him any mind, her next step crushed his face into the pavement, successfully silencing him.

She completely ignored the scream, pretending he wasn't there— almost making them believe that for a moment, she didn't know he was. But the look of satisfaction in her smile gave it all away. Her hand gracefully lifted from her side as she sent a fierce poke to the tall man's chest. 

"The question is...who are you?"

She tilted her head with a sly smile, and the crown that adorned her hair followed in suite. Even though she stood on an entire man's head, it didn't add much to her height. The girl still didn't even reach the bluenette's face.

"Oh!" he exclaimed as if he forgot, then proceeded to give her a charming grin, "My name's Franky!!"

She smiled softly at his charm and held her red dress within her small grasps as she gave him a curtsy, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Franky."