CAPTURE 5

     "Hey! Guys! Get a grip, dammit!" Franky yelled as he slapped one of the new comers in the face repeatedly. The ship's deck was now covered in people whom the dugong lady had saved from drowning.

     "Heyyyy!" I shouted in their ear. Franky was crouched down as he held the man by the collar, making the two of  us–currently the same height.

     In unison we cupped our hands around our mouth and a single cry was heard, "Duuuugong!!"

     Without even a beat, spouts of water shot from their mouths, followed by coughs and a choking noises.

     "GAHA!"

     "GEH!"

     "AHH!!"

     "It must be a miracle." Robin spoke as Franky and I highfived.

     "I bet they experienced severe shock somewhere." Franky said as he stood up straight, "Since they had a state of apparent death, they didn't swallow much water."

     "I wonder why?" I asked innocently with a finger on my cheek.

      "Ngagaga! Good for them!" the dugong laughed. Her tail now split in two as she rung water out of her bushy hair, "But what would have caused their almost apparent dea-"

      "IT WAS YOU!!" Franky screamed with shark teeth.

      She skillfully ignored Franky's comment and turned to Robin, "It's you right? The nakama the pirate king brat came to rescue?"

     At the question, Robin's eyes widened slightly in recognition,"I remember you. I met you at the shift station."

     "I didn't imagine that you'd cause this much trouble back then." the blonde teased with a joyful grin.

      "Get dressed already, old hag!" Franky yelled at the half naked woman, dripping with water.

      "But, you're a face I've never met before?" once again Franky was ignored as her smile turned to me.

     "Oh! I'm L-"

     "COUGH!! BWEHHH!"

     "HAAA!!

     "BWAH! IS...IS...NAMI-SWAN OKAY!?!"

      "Wow, you guys are really tough." Franky sweapdropped at the three men who hacked out their lungs.

      "I'm glad you're alive."

      "WHAAA, IT'S TRUE!! MERMAIDS DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST!" a man who wore a mask screamed.

      "So, the legend about dugongs being mistaken for mermaids are true, after all..." the green haired man mumbled, his eyes glued to the thing in question with horror.