CAPTURE 4

☆

"The Windy"

     A beautiful woman flew out the card. She wore no clothes, but it didn't matter to Lucky because she wasn't human either.

     The two pirates stared in awe at her pale yellow skin highlighted in green, marveling at the feather-like tendrils that covered most of her body.

     "WAH!!" the marines screamed as she flew past them, sending a large gust of wind to send them hurdling off the bridge.

     "Yeah, Windy!!" I cheered for her, but quickly frowned when some of the marines turned towards me in anger.

      "You stupid girl!" an especially ugly looking man shouted as he made his way towards me.

      "Eww!" I exclaimed as he grabbed my arm, "Get your face away from me!!"

      I wacked him over the head with my wand and he fell to my feet with stars floating around his head.

     "Seis Fleur!"

     "UWAH!" a voice shouted directly behind me. I turned to see a marine with his sword above me–however, he was stopped by several arms prodding from his own body.

     A smug grin from me was the last thing he saw before the woman shouted–

     "Clutch!" he screamed in pain as his body was bent backwards in an awful position.

     "Thank you!" I sang happily with a peace sing towards her and she nodded back at me.

    I brought my wand up and pointed it at her, "The Shot!!"

     She gasped as bright ball of light flew towards her, it grazed her bloody cheek before hitting someone behind her.

     She looked back in shock to see a marine lying on the ground, burnt to a crisp. The woman looked back towards me as I gave her another peace sign.

     I watched at a small tug on the corner of her mouth before her hand rose up, giving a peace sign of her own.

     "Weapons left!" Franky yelled as he destroyed a battalion of soldiers all by himself, running up next to me on the process.

     "These guys just won't stop coming!" he complained, "You do some weird magic, don't you have something to get rid of them all at once!"

     This made me give him a look of betrayal, "But you told me not to kill them!" I whined, making an exaggerated groaned leave his mouth.

     "Well, don't kill em! Just make it so they cant get back up!" he shouted and then mumbled a small, "Or something..."

     "Fine!" I turned my head with a pout, "I have an idea, but you'll need to help me."