Chapter 5

| 🌻 |

SETH'S POV

SETH'S POV

'Me and Jake just got a text from Madison that she was on her way to see us for a few. I'm so happy! I haven't seen her for a few days but it feels like years. Jacob feels the same way. We miss her beautiful brown eyes and soft dark brown hair. We miss her smile. I miss how she smells, like peaches and mangos. She said she was leaving school so she would be here in about 10 minutes. We told her we would meet her at Jake's. Right now we are at Sam's and Emily's house with the whole pack. We told them that we were going to be back later after we see Madison. Me and Jake were going to ask her if she wanted to come for a BBQ at Sam and Emily's on Friday after school, so the pack can see her again.'

TIME SKIP TELL JAKE AND SETH GET TO JAKE'S WAITING FOR MADISON
STILL SETH'S POV

'me and Jake are sitting on some chairs that were in front of jakes house, waiting for Madison. We were talking about how much we missed Madison. The day after we saw Madison me and Jacob were pissed with each other because we both imprinted on our soulmate. But we talked it out and realized that we could share her and give her 2x more love. It's not like me and Jake aren't already like brother so we can work together to make sure Madison is happy.'

'Me and Jake are talking when we hear the soft roar of Madison's car coming down the road. We stand up as she pulls into the driveway. She gets out of her car and runs to us. She gives us a group hug and then pulls away and hugs us both individually. After she pulls away from giving me a hug I take a better look at her face and see she has been crying. I instantly frown and from the corner of my eye I see Jacob do the same. I then feel my sadness turn into anger, because someone said something to her or something happened to make her upset. I wipe the tears off her face from under her eyes.'

J:Jacob S:Seth M:Madison

S: Baby girl, what's wrong?

M: Nothing important. I'm sorry I came over I just needed a hug from my best friends.

J: It is important. You are important. What happened? And never be sorry for coming over. We love seeing you

*Seth nods to what Jacob says*

M: Umm...Just Bella said something's that just really upset me...but everything that she said was true..

*Jacob and Seth got more angry at the mention of Bella saying something mean to Madison*

S: what did she say princess?

M: she told me that I'm a spoil bitch..I still haven't really processed and dealt with what she said this morning.. this morning she told me, that I shouldn't exist..that everyone would be better off without me...

S&J: WHAT?!?

S: Everything she told you isn't true. You are amazing and you matter. You deserve to live. If you weren't alive I would be lost without you. You don't deserve to be treated that way. You deserve to be treated as a queen.

J: I agree with Seth. You deserve so much better. Don't listen to the stupid sister of yours. I would be lost without you too. So so lost. You have made our lives worth living. You make the sun want to come out and shine. You make the moon want to come out and glow with the stars in the night sky. You being the biggest smiles onto everyone's faces. You make the world go round and round.

*Madison is crying happy tears at what Seth and Jacob said. She hugs them*

M: I love you guys. More than you will ever know.

S: And we love you.

J: So So Much.

3RD POV

The 3 of them hugged and hung out for another half an hour before Madison decided it was time to go to the Cullen's. She said bye to Jacob and Seth along with Billy. Before Madison left Jake and Seth asked her about the BBQ Friday after school. Madison agreed to come.

As Madison was pulling out of the drive way she sent a quick text to a group chat Alice made with Jasper,Edward,Emmett,Rosalie, and her in it, that she was on her way.

The Cullens got her text and smiled. They drove home and waited for their mate to come. Esme and Carlisle were exited to meet Madison. They all have been waiting for this day to come.

Hi everyone, so I think I'm going to start making Chapters a little bit shorter like this one so I can update more regularly. Also, I'm thinking about staring another book about twilight and alternate days with updating. I will let you guys know if I do. Lots of love~
                                         G.V.C