Chapter 22

|🌻|

  |⚠️|Madison was becoming even more weak as the minutes passed

|⚠️|
Madison was becoming even more weak as the minutes passed. She was bleeding from somewhere on her head, the blood rolled down her face and neck. She could smell the blood along with the rusty smell that consumed the van.

Her chest was on fire, it felt like someone had filled her lungs with lava. she in all was in pain, all over. she felt weak.

All of a sudden the van stops. Bella and the Mystery man get out, they then open the back door of the van to get her out. She couldn't really see much. Her vision was becoming blurry but she could make out a rundown cabin sitting in a field of uncut grass and weeds.

The man pulled Madison to the door of the cabin. Once they got in the man throw Madison down onto the ground. He grabbed some chains and chained her up to metal poll that was placed in a corner in the living room.

The man looked Madison in the eye and smiled. He tilted his head to the side and started laughing.

???: your so pathetic

Bella: I know right. Now you see why she needs to be gone.

???: well do you want to start?

Bella: gladly.

Bella walks over to Madison and kicks her in the stomach. Madison groans and fullers over.

Bella and the mystery man took turns hurting Madison, finally after 30 minutes of torcher they stopped and left Madison lay on the ground in shock and pain.

At the Cullens—>

Hey everyone I hope you like this. I will post another update tonight.