Chapter 8

|🌻|

3Rd POV

3Rd POV

Madison watched the Cullens and Seth and Jacob glare at each other.
M: Madison S:Seth JB: Jacob JH: Jasper A:Alice R:Rosalie Em: Emmett E:Edward

M: what's going on?

They all look at her and see that they were making her uncomfortable.

S: I'm sorry princess that we were making you uncomfortable. Our families just don't get along.

M: Ohh...

R: we are sorry Madison. We shouldn't have done that in-front of you.

M: it's okay.

M: hey Seth, Jacob? What are you doing here anyway? Not that I didn't want to see you but I didn't know you were coming.

JB:your dad called us this morning and told us what happened last night. We thought maybe we could hang out and you could relieve some stress. And we missed you

The Cullens looked at them confused. What happened last night ?

M: ohh okay. I would really like that. I missed you guys too.

S: Good. Do you have some of your things?

M: yeah

JB: we are going to head to my place first so we can grab your thing that's at my house too.

Madison smiles

M: okay that sounds good.

Em: Hey Madison, if you don't mind me asking what happened last night?

Seth and Jacob look at Madison worried.

M: umm, I just had some bad dreams about my past. Nothing to worry about.

S: It is something to worry about Madison.

Madison doesn't say anything. She looks down at her feet. The Cullens share a glance with each other and then look at Seth and Jacob who were looking at Madison with sad eyes.

JB: hey Madison. Let's go.

Jacob comes up behind Madison and wraps his arms around her waist. Madison smiles.

M: okay let me just hug my friend really fast.

Seth and Jacob nodded. They weren't happy about it but they didn't say anything.

The Cullens smile when she walks over.
She hugs them all. Emmett picks her up and spins her around.

Em: remember we are here for you to Madison.

M: thank you.

She starts running back over to Seth and Jacob while tooling back waving to the Cullens. She gets into Jacobs truck and they leave. The Cullens share another glance at each other and then they head to there cars to head home.

When they get home they tell Esme and Carlisle that Madison went off with Seth and Jacob. They all decided that after they knew that Madison was back home safe they would set a meeting with the wolf pack.

Down on the reservation, Jacob, Seth and Madison all just arrived to Jacobs house. They went inside and grabbed some blankets and food. Seth and Jacob told Madison that they invited Sam, Emily, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, and Leah to go down to the beach with them. Madison got super excited hearing the names of her old friends. As they made there way down to the beach Seth and Madison were singing at the top of the lungs to a song on the radio. Jacob just smiles and chuckles.

[Song they were singing]

They made it to the beach and Madison couldn't be more excited. Seth offered his hand out to Madison as she was getting out of the truck. Jacob grabbed the cooler and a backpack that was in the bed of the truck. They started walking down to the beach. They get down there and they look a down the beach a little and see a group of people, Seth and Jacob told Madison that was them. They start walking toward them. Seth and Jacob do howling sound as they get closer. The group looks over. They all were smiling. The first to get up was Paul. He jumped up and ran up to Madison. He picked her up and slimmed her around. She giggled. Paul put her back down on the ground and hugged her again. After a minute he pulled away and looked into her eyes and in that moment Paul knew she was the one. Is soul mate, his world, his everything. Gravity wasn't holding him on this earth anymore it was her. She was perfect. The rest of the pack + Emily looked shocked but Jacob and Seth looked pissed.

Just so you know why Paul was the first one to come over to Madison out of everyone there was because they had the closest relationship apart from Seth and Jacob. Paul was rude and mean to everyone sept for Madison. Madison was always his light in his darkness. She was always there for him and he was always there for her.

Madison has amazing relationships with everyone. But the pack was different they knew she was special they cared about her. Always have and always will. The rest of the pack came up, including Emily and hugged Madison. And all of them imprinted on her... even Emily. They don't know how that was possible but it happened. They had so many emotions. They were overjoyed to have her as there mate but also confused of why this was happening and they were also angry because there lack brothers and sisters were mated to the same girl.

They all hung out on the beach for hours on end laughing, smiling, singing, dancing, telling stories. Even cuddling. Some people would think it's weird to cuddle with them all but Madison didn't find it weird they had always done this but this time was a little bit different. This time they felt more connected and she liked it. But she was confused because she felt connected to the Cullens too.

Madison's POV

What does that mean? Can I like more than one person? Does that make me a  bad person?

Maybe I'm reading to much into this. Maybe they are hanging out with me out of pity...

Because who would want to hangout with a stupid, broken, messed up girl like me..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!
- g