Chapter 17

|🌻|

No One's POV

No One's POV

It had been a week sense the Cullens and the pack told Madison that they were mates. Everything was going good for the most part. Adam stayed for 2 more days then he went back to L.A., Gabe is going to visit him soon.

Madison has been every other day with the pack or the Cullens. Madison tried her hardest to not have Bella ever see her hang out with them. It's not that she was ashamed of them, it wasn't that at all. She just didn't want to get hurt...

It was Saturday, and Emmett and Rosalie were over cuddling with Madison in her room watching Disney movies. It was 10 am and they were at the moment watching the live action Beauty and the beasts.

Madison was sucking on her pacifier, her back pressed against Emmett's chest and her chest pressed against Rosalie's chest. The Cullens found out that Madison was a little about 4 days ago. She had a nightmare and she slipped into little space and wouldn't stop crying. Madison was sleeping over at the Cullens when it happened. They were worried and didn't know what to do so the called the pack. They came over and gave her, her stuffed animal that she always has in her bag.

After a few hour Madison was able to explain to the Cullens that she was a little. They thought it was adorable and they expect her for who she is. So now when she is in little space she calls the pack and Cullens mommy and daddy. [example: Mommy Rose, Daddy Paul]

The pack and the Cullen's had set up rule for her.

She had a Sippy cup with code red mountain due. She had one of her stuffy's close to her chest.
Her outfit-