1.

_

_

She was accustomed to silence, and she thought the empty walls of her new apartment would give her just that. Silence.

But the the empty walls whispered her name. The same pale white color on each wall haunted her as she laid on the air mattress on the floor. The more she stared, the sadder the walls looked looked and the louder the whispered.

She glanced at the window of her bedroom, double checking to make sure the moon was still out. It was, and it was as bright as ever, but somehow, her apartment seemed too dark. Even the neighbor's light couldn't brighten up her room.

Her doe eyes peeking out from her thin blanket glimmered with a hint of fear over restlessness. Though she was exhausted from shuffling boxes into her new apartment, she knew she wouldn't get a second of sleep unless she did something about the plain walls.

It wasn't long before all her apartment lights were on, shining through her curtain-less windows. Her neighbors, being awake at such a late hour, paid little attention to the chaos going on in her apartment. She had her favorite playlist playing through a baby blue speaker as she shuffled through boxes in her dainty pjs for her paintings and picture frames.

Because she lacked nails and a hammer, she couldn't hang any of her artwork nor her picture frames, so they remained on the floor against the walls. But none of that mattered anymore when sleep took it's course, and she fell asleep on a beanbag when taking a short break.

*

a.n

hey guys :)
the chapters will get longer

xx