10.

__

__

Taehyung noticed the way her fair skin was incorrectly matched with the concealer.

When she turned her head to the side, her neck was exposed to him, and it was clear to him that the hickeys he left her with were still lingering on her skin.

While he left her with purple flowers on her pretty neck, she left him with her charming fragrance that even a wash or a shower couldn't get rid off. Coco's strong taste of honey was stuck on his tongue.

"Thank you," she smiled at Jungkook when he placed their drinks on the table. He walked off, leaving her alone with Taehyung while he continued to decide on what to eat with Hoseok.

Coco had found Taehyung's silence pestering like a splinter. She couldn't read his eyes, or his body language as he watched her take a sip of her drink.

"Is that matcha?" Coco asked, pointing her dainty finger to Taehyung's drink in attempts to break the silence.

Taehyung looked at his drink, clearing his thoughts. "No, it's honeydew milk tea."

"Honeydew?" She repeated in a questioning tone since she had never heard of the drink.

"You wanna try?"

"Sure," she sat up on her chair, taking the drink he handed her, but before she put her lips on the straw, she asked, "Is it okay if I drink from the same—"

Taehyung chuckled. "Coco, we had sex and you're asking me if it's okay to put your lips on the straw?"

"Oh, right," Coco blushed far from what was acceptably cute. Her whole face was painted red, making Taehyung smile at how cute she was being in contrast to that night.

"How are you, by the way?"

His drink was sweet, perhaps a little too sweet for her liking, but it was definitely something she would ask for next time.

"Fine, thanks." She nodded, but then rephrased her words. "Thanks for asking, I mean."

"Look, I'm—" their voices crashed together, falling in unison. They laughed as the sound of their voices working in harmony before Taehyung allowed her to speak first.

"I'm sorry for that night. I—I knew you weren't in the right state of mind. I shouldn't have let that happen."

Taehyung scoffed, shaking his head disbelievingly. "You're sorry?"

"Yeah, I—"

"Coco, I'm the one who should be sorry, for everything. I just used you and then left you after treating you roughly." Taehyung leaned in, hushing his voice. "I'm sorry, Coco. You shouldn't be sorry."

"But I am." Coco's voice was soft. "I used you, too. I knew you were vulnerable."

"Why?"

"You smelled of alcohol and your eyes were red—"

"No," Taehyung's lips threatened to smile, but he bit down on his lip from revealing his emotions. "Why do you feel like you used me?"

Coco's cheeks remained red, easily giving her away, but Taehyung wanted to hear her say it.

"Because I wanted to."

"Why?"

Coco whines softly, a big mistake when she noticed Taehyung clench his jaw as he sunk into his chair in a manspread. "You know..."

"I don't." He cockily smirks as he remembered the way she demanded him to fuck her.

"I was... I wanted to."

"Were you h—"

"Yay!" Coco sprung to her feet when Jungkook and Hoseok approached with two trays full of food. She helped them settle the food on the table and blushed when she caught Taehyung chuckling to himself.

*

"Can I see you tomorrow?" Taehyung asked Coco.

Coco pouted, lifting her hand to reveal to him the tiny turtle hiding in his shell. "I can't. I'm meeting his daddy tomorrow, because I can't keep him forever."

"He's not yours?" Taehyung asked.

Coco shook her head. "I was babysitting while his owner was traveling."

"Oh," Taehyung nodded, replaying the way she said 'daddy' in his mind. He remembered Kali, and how she'd never give in to his desires of calling him that.

"Maybe after— if you're free?" Taehyung asked, hopeful that she'd say yes because she had been all Taehyung thought of the past few days.

He had been honeyed by her. But it wasn't all pure.

*

:D hello